or Connect

Posts by chudq

The article may be writen in Mountain Lion Dictation.
Samsung did the same thing. Police has been investigating the case now.
Remember Apple has never been aimed at whatever #1 in PC or mobile phone. What Apple wnats is to design the best products for users they love. If they love, they will be buy, if not , they would not. That's so simple! The reality is that Apple is a developer and others just copy and follow the trend to make money. That's not health competition!
Another very key issue regarding passbook is that how much Apple is going to take as service charge. I guess that it would not be 30%, but there must be something there. This may be interesting charge if it is not consistent with all app or book charges.
bascically, this removal of password for free apps will bring more people to use apps. Many people don't have Apple ID and they are reluctant to create one just for free apps. Now there is no requirement for Apple ID to get free apps.
Apple is changing the way we read books. As Steve Jobs said: "we want to change the world". Let the innovation changing the game! 
Have you download the app? There must be an app for that.
nothing is clean in this industrialized world. what energy are used to make wind turbo equipments? Can you trace down the dirty behind?
Are there any options for 1/2, 1, 1.5x, 2x speed for voice? 2x is my normal option for tech podcasts. What I like to get just information. I could cut time for some long ones like 2hrs to 1hrs, and I could listen more during my day.
Microsoft may push business to move over to iMac with no space for Windows.