or Connect

Posts by Placebo

It means he knows everything knowable, since that's the definition of omniscience. If free will existed, the future of his creations' minds would be uknowable, but he could still be considered omniscience.
Those don't seem mutually exclusive?
Really nothing in our scientific knowledge precludes predestination, or even allows for free will. However I'm pretty sure I have it.
I absolutely dig these. I love how angry the people get. Jesus christ.
I'm sorry but that's a fucking riot.
Screensaver-as-desktop got old pretty fast for me.
It was a Mac game though. My guess is that they (correctly) think that Mac game selection is so small that there's a higher chance of people buying it.
That belief regarding the treatment of religion is perfectly rational when you think about what he must have been convinced of, that is, that all outside of Christianity were sinners and unworthy. Really doesn't shock me that much, I mean, put yourself in his shoes, and think about if you thoroughly and unshakeably believed what he did in regards to religion.
That belief regarding the treatment of religion is perfectly rational when you think about what he must have been convinced of, that is, that all outside of Christianity were sinners and unworthy. Really doesn't shock me that much, I mean, put yourself in his shoes, and think about if you thoroughly and unshakeably believed what he did in regards to religion.
Dear Marth Stewart, what can I do to make feces taste better? -"I use vanilla."