or Connect

Posts by Placebo

This carrier is not secret in any way. They bought it from Russia in the nineties with the agreement to never arm it for military use. Yeah, they could break this agreement, but it's not like they've made the thing from scratch in secret. And fighter jets: oh no! An industrialized nation with fighter jets?
I thought it was further from being done. Huh. I'll have to pick it up when I get a DX10 GPU.
Yeah.
This suit is blacknot.
They're phenomenal displays.
Do you need a 24"? Because the NEC 20" I have is absolutely phenomenal, it's S-IPS plus a backlight that's better than Apple's, a glossy coating, and an absolute ton of inputs. For a good hundred bucks less. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824002320
I think it's more an issue of lazy developers using a frankenstein of a game engine.
Yeah, I even saw the mistake.
I think you can speed up the unfold animation somehow. The other one I don't know about.
First link: not the sentiments of the majority of Germans or their politicians, I'm sure. Second link: we've seen such laws abused in the United States. Third link: We have dozens of such fringe parties in the United States that never get on the ballot.