or Connect

Posts by AliasWyvernspur

Because of the problem I've been having with [URL="http://forums.appleinsider.com/showthread.php?t=146132"]synchronizing photos from iPhoto/URL], I've been looking for a good app as a decent replacement (or complement) to the native Photo app. All I've found are apps that can edit pictures, but nothing like a good browser of photos synchronized from iTunes. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Wasn't sure if this question belonged here or in the iPhone section. Sorry if I choose poorly. I've imported a bunch of screenshots from an old game I used to play into iPhoto and wanted to sync them to my iPhone. Within iPhoto the Event created of just those screenshots is 89 MB. When I select it on my iPhone it shows that it takes up 1.96 GB of space. Other Events seem normal. My iPhone photos are 1.3 GB in iPhoto and within the iPhone sync in iTunes it's .97...
I know how to clear the history, that's not the issue. The issue is: how does Google know my search history if I delete all Data, Cookies and History from my phone? Is Google tracking phones specifically now?
"Use Contact Info" is not on. Names & Passwords is however, but I didn't sign into Google when searching. I just now turned Names & Passwords off, and it's still saving the search history. I forgot to mention I'm on iOS 5.0.1.
So this has been bugging me and I'd like to know if anyone else either has this issue or knows how to resolve it. The issue at hand is Google saving search history even after I clear all website data. I start Safari and go to www.google.com. I search for anything (say Steel Panther). Search for something else (say Phil Collins). I then close the window, then close Safari. I go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Clear Cookies and Data. Verified Advanced > Website...
I do live in a residential area and I probably don't *need* WPA2. But I've done network security in past jobs and I think it just comes as second nature to me to have such security on my home network. Coupled with the fact that I'm not 100% sure if I trust neighbors around me, is all. Plus, everything else works with WPA2, so it isn't an issue. I just happened to pull out this old iMac just set it up for fun, a project. I did however, find some decent adapters on Amazon...
Sorry for such a long time between postings, work is crazy. I've been using Quicken Essentials and am quite pleased with it. There are a few things I'd like them to add: like balances next to the names of my accounts, little things like that. As for both of your questions: I like manually entering it because some places I shop, the money doesn't automatically hit my account right away. So by downloading transactions, money might not show as being out of my account...
I have an iMac G4 (15" monitor) running OS X Tiger. I use WPA2 for my wireless. I recently bought an AirPort card for the iMac, however it won't connect to the WPA2 (nor WPA for that matter). Tried with just TKIP with no luck. I've looked all over for USB adapters that work with OS X, so far all are Windows only (I'm guessing because at this point all Macs have built in wireless). I've tried Google searching (and AI forum searching) with little to no luck. Any...
I tried searching the forums, but I kept getting this error: "The requested URL /search.php was not found on this server." So, if this is a duplicate, I'm sorry. Anywho, I've been a Quicken user (Windows) for years. But I don't do all the fancy stuff like download transactions, monitor retirement accounts, etc., etc. All I use Quicken for is a glorified checkbook. I manually enter everything, and I match everything up with my bank's websites myself. My question is:...
I know we're a few days away, and not much is known about iCloud yet, but I had some thoughts about the speculations and how it might affect people. There are numerous threads and discussions on the internet about having 2 separate Apple IDs, one for iTunes and one for MobileMe. I'm in that boat as well. Apple currently doesn't have the ability to merge these 2 types of accounts together, which might be cause for some concern, perhaps. Here's my logic: Lets say you...