or Connect

Posts by go4d1

First bikes were steel, then titanium, then aluminum - Not they're all carbon fiber.   - A carbon fiber iPhone will look great mounted on my Colnago!
He said Microsoft plans to "innovate everywhere" and bring its partners along for the ride.   His partners are hitching their wagons to another horse!
Will I be able to order a 16 core version you think?
I'm a 67 year old developer.  I suspect this may be my "LAST COMPUTER!"
Apple will be flattered that users care.  Meg Whitman is going to be pissed!
Here in the US the trend is to reduce labor costs and employee benefits such as American Airlines going bankrupt to break their contract with Flight Attendants. The worker in the US is experiencing a diminishing life style.(UAW etc, etc) Let's go to China and improve conditions? What about here. I'm 67 years old and I'm working 50 to 60 hours per week - Don't trust Social Security in the hands of the 1% exploiters who pay 15% taxes (e.g. MR)
Albert Einstein - on his dying bed asked, "Bring me a pencil and paper please. I want to calculate." SJ is in the same mold.
My HP Servers all use 2.5" Drives these days. I wonder it they'll stick with 3.5"
The game plan here is - Toy R will develop a high margin business selling educational software. If I were them, I'd look at producing it.
I have a client who may be interested in acquiring Ventura.com.