or Connect

Posts by dbh

same thing is happening between architects and engineers... architects make sure the design is good... engineers make sure it is structurally sound... does most architect think about how structurally good their designs are?? i don't think so...   so going back to Apple... is Ive the architect doing the design or is he the engineer or is he both?? if he is not both, then why blame the guy??
i don't have issue with the TouchID.. i'm using iPhone 5... hehehehe
i will not reply to your other concerns as it has been answered already however to give an example, VISA actually has a card face that says VISA Wave.  In itself is a contactless payment wherein the cashier will not need to swipe your card instead you just need to hold your card and yes, wave it near the POS machine. 
it did mention two sizes.. 42mm and 38mm... is 38mm still big??
he is just responding to sog35's post...
the recent posts shows that Xiaomi is really a non-news... hahaha   now going back to the topic and just wanted to share what is happening on other parts of the world, Xiaomi is really a hot commodity here in Asia... they would usually sell phones (and much better than Samsung's products) on a weekly basis thru their website and it is gone in a few minutes sometimes seconds... these are like 5000-1000 units gone in less than few minutes or less... too little as they...
i have the Samsung Galaxy Neo Y (provided by my company) and the charge lasts really long.. sometimes I just find it being dead after few days.. now.. you know why it lasts long, right??? :D
most of the games are having an updated date of like 2 years and older.. having a last hurrah on these games, EA??
well.. they don't know how to do photoshop and does not have common sense.. hahaha
why is it that the top and bottom bezels grow big when the screen size gets big?? i am thinking that this is just fake...