or Connect

Posts by dbh

he is just responding to sog35's post...
the recent posts shows that Xiaomi is really a non-news... hahaha   now going back to the topic and just wanted to share what is happening on other parts of the world, Xiaomi is really a hot commodity here in Asia... they would usually sell phones (and much better than Samsung's products) on a weekly basis thru their website and it is gone in a few minutes sometimes seconds... these are like 5000-1000 units gone in less than few minutes or less... too little as they...
i have the Samsung Galaxy Neo Y (provided by my company) and the charge lasts really long.. sometimes I just find it being dead after few days.. now.. you know why it lasts long, right??? :D
most of the games are having an updated date of like 2 years and older.. having a last hurrah on these games, EA??
well.. they don't know how to do photoshop and does not have common sense.. hahaha
why is it that the top and bottom bezels grow big when the screen size gets big?? i am thinking that this is just fake...
there are battery management apps available in the AppStore and are free... you might want to check on those.. however as per my experience, it is the facebook app that is making my iphone suck battery life the most... 
i was replying to the previous comment and not on the article...i also didn't mention anywhere in my comment that having one backup is an option... or am i missing something??
Backing up with an iOS device is ridiculously simpler.. you just have it synched automatically thru iCloud or plug it in and use iTunes with just one touch of a button ( and that is if auto-sync is not enabled) we don't need sd cards as photos taken by the Camera app is populated into our Photo Stream and is accessible thru other iOS or Mac OS devices and it does not consume our time swapping out cards. with limited knowledge on iOS devices, it is best for you not to...
so happy with the upgrades done to the iPad mini.. wasn't expecting most of it... iPad Air upgrades over the iPad 4 seems lesser when compared to what happened to Retina mini... however will still need to replace my wife's iPad2 so iPad Air is the best way to go...