or Connect

Posts by dbh

that is if you're stupid enough...
as per my last information, iPhone 5 is not a GPS device like Garmin... so can you please explain further on your point?
and you expect Apple to retain the 512MB and single core processors for iPhone 5?? they were only talking about SGIII's versions and you are comparing it with iPhone's generations...
  sorry to burst your bubble.. but i am not part of your "everybody and anybody"... so yeah.. your post = Epic Fail...
you actually need those flower-type hoods to reduce flare... :D
i'm an iPhone user and is not at all dependent on the Street View, never used except for fun, and would rather be better off with voice direction.. so there.. not all iPhone users care about street view...
i think that elevates Apple users apart from the rest... they see the good and bad of Apple... they're not here just to bash everything that is non-Apple...
at first glance, the Maps app looks way better than Google... however playing with it showed its weakness... when i tried searching for a place, it did not return any results... most of the POIs are also missing and some misplaced... being outside of US and in Asia, this Map app will not really work for most of us... though i'm not that dependent with the Maps app even during Google times, i would usually use it often as sometimes my the iOS Garmin app does not recognize...
thanks!!!
huh??? really??