or Connect

Posts by dbh

Backing up with an iOS device is ridiculously simpler.. you just have it synched automatically thru iCloud or plug it in and use iTunes with just one touch of a button ( and that is if auto-sync is not enabled) we don't need sd cards as photos taken by the Camera app is populated into our Photo Stream and is accessible thru other iOS or Mac OS devices and it does not consume our time swapping out cards. with limited knowledge on iOS devices, it is best for you not to...
so happy with the upgrades done to the iPad mini.. wasn't expecting most of it... iPad Air upgrades over the iPad 4 seems lesser when compared to what happened to Retina mini... however will still need to replace my wife's iPad2 so iPad Air is the best way to go...
and also with the recent news of Google getting Bump app... looks like NFC will not flourish as many Android fans thought so...
should be TechCrunch which i quoted above...
during iPhone 5's time, it was Apple controlling the supply to have the impression the phone is selling out fast... now on 5c, because it is still available after 15mins, it will not sell well???
this multi window is one of those things i don't understand.. trying to do so but if given an example of a movie and texting done altogether, it causes more confusion to me... personally, i would rather have the movie paused before doing anything else... if it was a different show, say, a cooking one where i want to get the recipe, then it would be useful as i will have the show playing on and the notepad app running as well and me taking down notes.. however... most of...
    i'd say that Southeast Asia and China as stated in the article has more people opting for the 50 bucks Android phones though that does not necessarily mean that telcos here are not having data plan... though most are on prepaid data plan as well.. and having these cheap iPhones will surely bring down Android dominance here in Asia..
it's stated that they are talking about off-contract cheap phone... do note that these "free" iPhones still carry a monthly subscription fee... 
that is if you're stupid enough...
as per my last information, iPhone 5 is not a GPS device like Garmin... so can you please explain further on your point?