or Connect

Posts by guch20

Love it when people state opinion as fact.Maybe it's that my iPad does just about everything my laptop does. The only noticeable difference is games, but I'm more than happy to fritter away the hours with some of the tens of thousands of games available on the App Store.Please don't argue the point about Flash since Flash is crap in the mobile space (Adobe having recently admitted such), there are Flash-enabled browsers on the iPad, and most websites have already switched...
The difference is that you had the option of buying an iPod with more than 8GB if you weren't such a cheapskate. You have no such option with the Fire. Some apps crash, which is the fault of the app developer (which is why they release updates that include descriptions such as "Fixed crash bug"). The difference is that on the Fire, built-in apps often crash. My wife can't even read a book on hers because it crashes whenever she tries to turn the page. An Amazon app...
I'm holding my iPad 2 in one hand as I read this site, as I do most of the time. So there goes that...
Wow, how uninformed are you? You talk about how the iPad 2 can't replace a laptop, as though your opinion is somehow gospel. My iPad 2 has replaced my $2000 Windows 7 laptop most of the time. In fact, just about the only thing I use my laptop for is to wirelessly sync my iPad and iPhone.
God fucking damn it...
Remember when the report came out that Apple would be focusing on software-driven product refresh cycles rather than releasing new hardware each year? http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...s_analyst.html Yeah, this'll be an iPhone 4 case with some updated guts and a shiny new operating system. Curb your enthusiasm, guys.
Ah, I was just about to get to the period. As we all know, a period is how one ends a sentence. I just used one at the end of that last sentence. And that one. Also that one... For the Apple invite, it signifies the end of Apple. You heard it here first! Apple is being bought by RIMM, makers of the BlackBerry, so they can start releasing their AppleBerry combination phone: the FruitFone! Genius, Tim Cook. Pure genius.
It's ok, my real name is "whatever that guy's name is from The DaVinci Code."
The images plainly reveal what Apple is going to do. The calander image lists "Tuesday", which, as we all know is borrowed from the Latin des Martis, which associates the day with the planet Mars--the fourth planet in our solar system. Couple this with the number four in the image and you get two 4s (or 4S). It's plain to see that Apple will be announcing an iPhone 4S, rather than an iPhone 5. The second icon shows a clock, which replaced the sun dial centuries ago. This...
If we had to wait this long after the release of the iPhone 4 and all Apple gives us is some slightly redesigned iPhone 4, I'll be pissed. It would show Apple has gotten complacent and is getting dangerously close to dropping the ball.