or Connect

Posts by alexkhan2000

As a Korean-American who travels to Korea every other month on business (as well as China), I can tell you that the majority of people there don't care about some "home team" loyalty. Of course, there are those types as well and Samsung alone as a conglomerate employs a significant portion of the population and generates around 20% of the nation's GDP. But then, that sheer size and influence that Samsung exerts also has a lot of detractors. Samsung recently tried to get...
That's pretty funny and I agree!
The opposite of love isn't hate; it's indifference. I've never been to an Android or Windows forum or site in my life. The Apple haters here remind me of Red Sox fans trolling on Yankees forums or vice versa. It's pretty laughable. They just don't have a life.
Wow... To think that people get paid to write this kind of drivel...
I'm pretty sure Apple couldn't care less about the iPad being categorized as a "PC" or not. Apple is really the only company in the "PC" industry laughing its way to the bank. The truth is that the iPad is taking a big bite out of traditional PC sales, including the now virtually extinct netbooks. Let these research firms and PC makers waste their time compiling these numbers and trying to make some sense out of 'em. It's now all about the ecosystem and the bottom line...
Well, according to the European Brand Institute Apple is number one by a fairly large margin: http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...3.photogallery BrandZ says otherwise as well: http://www.millwardbrown.com/librari...hart.sflb.ashx There's no real or definitive methodology to calculate this as these rankings and valuations differ greatly between these firms that come up with these results. In general, I agree with the list of companies in the top 10~20...
iCloud still looks and works like it's in beta form. Some of the existing features that work in the background are cool (PhotoStream, iTunes sync, iTunes Match, Contact and iCal sync, etc.) but file management on iWork is a mess. For file storage and archives I use Amazon's Cloud Drive (5GB free) and Microsoft's SkyDrive (25GB free) but for keeping the important files in sync on all computers and various iDevices I use Dropbox. I'm patiently waiting for Apple to come up...
Acer makes Samsung look like an innovator.
Apple could and should have done a better job of explaining this. My wife and I both got new iPhone 4S at the same time and it took me a little while to figure out how to keep things separate. Fortunately, I separated things before things got jumbled up and all is good. Then I went over to my parents' home in Korea while on a business trip and they both have the iPhone 4. I installed the iOS 5 and the iCloud on both of their phones and forgot that they were sharing the...
I have yet to meet a single person with a Windows phone.