or Connect

Posts by foxhunter101

I've had my 5s since it was introduced. At first, the touch ID worked fine but after a few days (sometimes a week or two), the system would not recognize my finger print, (the "fade" referred to in the article). I was constantly reprogramming my fingerprints to get consistent recognition. I brought the problem up to an Apple store employee who suggested I program the same finger(s) multiple times for better recognition. That seemed to work better, for a while. But, after a...
What's going on? After finding all kinds of stuff out of place on Apples Maps, I went to maps.google.com and I created the Home-screen icon for my iP4S. I open that up and find the same thing as Apple Maps, things out of place/stuff mislocated. A local police station is 1/2 of a mile out of place, in the middle of a park...... Is this things out of place/stuff mislocated thing contagious?
I understand the 'march to thinness' but I won't be getting an iP5 and one of the reasons will be the new connector. I have 3 speaker/payback units (1 clock radio
I understand the 'march to thinness' but I won't be getting an iP5 and one of the reasons will be the new connector. I have 3 speaker/payback units (1 clock radio
If all those Apple folks in their 'blue' shirts are outside welcoming people into the store, who's inside minding the store?
I was also surprised to see "Penn." after Pittsburgh (haven't seen that in years) AND right below is Philedelphia, Pa., a little closer to correct. Should be 'PA', that's all, both letters cap and no period after them.
I had some WiFi connectivity problems, also, after downloading iOS6. I reset my network settings and that seems to have fixed things on my iP4.
iMap located me and my street correctly but some of the stuff near me is out of wack/mislocated...... Will we have a google map app soon?
I read somewhere, that guy was NOT in this line.....there must have been a more important line somewhere else.......
If you wanna get a 5 at a store AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc....just don't have them do any type of data transfer.  Sync your 4 with iTunes before you go to get the 5.  Have them activate your new 5 without any data transfer, take the new 5 home and sync it up.  This is what I do because I too, have lost notes, contacts, calendar events when the 'store' has done data transfer......just tell them you'll do it at home on iTunes, yourself......