or Connect

Posts by foxhunter101

And who gets fat over all this, the Attorneys, the bottom suckers!
Yeah, they're all incorpoated in Delaware, no taxes!Bastards! Why do we let them get away with this?
[QUOTEWith your brilliant deduction, ALL iPhone 4s are bad. Funny, I have one, no problems due to the phone, if a call is dropped its because its CARRIER related. I wonder if this sinks in, or will you continue to bag the world's best mobile phone ?][/QUOTE] My dropped calls on the iPhone 4, were a result of.........??? I don't know, CARRIER or iPhone 4.....??? The only reason I thought it might be the iPhone 4, because of all the antennagate chatter, because in...
I don't know either, whether it was designed wrong or I had a lemon (for the dropped call problem). All I know is that I had a very limited time left to either keep the phone OR take it back for a refund. Because of the problems I had with so many dropped calls, I elected to take it back for a refund. I guess I'll never know what the problem was, maybe I was spoiled with my 3G (although kind of slow) and my 3GS (pretty fast). There is no doubt, my iPhone 4 was...
After my bad experience with iPhone 4 and/or AT&T, I'm waiting for the iPhone 5. I'll stay with AT&T because talking on the cell phone AND being able to surf the web at the same time is a deal breaker for me! I've read the iPhone 5 has a redesigned antenna, different camera, better battery life, more speed, faster processor, etc., I can only hope, they (Apple), gets this one right!
quote:Yes, more than 50%, almost all (definately more than 60% of the calls dropped). It didn't seem to matter where I was, dropped calls occurred everywhere. I would talk to people on the iPhone 4, the call would drop, I'd call back, usually that call would drop, people would ask me 'what's wrong with your phone?' I'd get tired of the dropped calls (and people asking 'what's wrong with your phone); I'd finally call them back from a land line. I put up with it for 3 1/2...
I hope all of you LOVE the AT&T iPhone 4, I WANTED TO, with all my heart. Maybe AT&T failed me, maybe it wasn't Apple, as I said earlier. The only thing that led me to believe it was an iPhone problem vs an AT&T problem was that I had absolutely no problems with my 3GS iPhone (and before that a 3G iPhone) before I got the iPhone 4 (when virtually every call got dropped.......Apple problem or AT&T problem???). I LOVED everything about the iPhone 4 on AT&T.....except almost...
I hope all of you LOVE the AT&T iPhone 4, I WANTED TO, with all my heart. Maybe AT&T failed me, maybe it wasn't Apple, as I said earlier. The only thing that led me to believe it was an iPhone problem vs an AT&T problem was that I had absolutely no problems with my 3GS iPhone (and before that a 3G iPhone) before I got the iPhone 4 (when virtually every call got dropped.......Apple problem or AT&T problem???). I LOVED everything about the iPhone 4 on AT&T.....except...
I pre-ordered an AT&T iPhone 4 last June. While I was waiting for the iPhone 4 to come in, I started to read about antenna/signal/dropped call problems. I thought it was probably just a bunch of Apple haters who were blowing something way out of proportion. Since I had a 3GS (and a 3G before that & NEVER had a problem with either), I thought Apple could do no wrong. I was excited to get my new iPhone 4! I got it and used it for 3 1/2 weeks. I had to take it back...
From everything I've read, iPhone 5 will NOT be LTE (4G).