or Connect

Posts by foxhunter101

All of the streaming stuff is real old..............
Netflix, anybody still using that after a million+ subscribers dumped them over their 60% price increase, less than a year after another price increase. Everyone I know (myself included), got rid of the greedy bastards!!!
Sorry, the iPhone 4 REALLY didn't work in areas where AT&T coverage wasn't the strongest (I tried one, I know!). The poorly designed antenna with its signal problems is well documented! However, the AT&T iPhone 4S (with the dual switching antennas), DOES work. I have signal in places I never had signal with ANY of my other phones (iPhone, Blackberry, etc).
Netflix is an example of something very good gone very bad. I only used their DVD service occasionally, streaming almost never so $12 or $13 a month was ok. I bailed in August, right before the price hike. Seems they had just had raised the price recently.....oh ya, they had in November or December. Then from $12 or $13 to $18 or $19.......no thanks! They've already admitted the 'Seperating DVD's from Streaming' mistake, now it's time to admit the 60% price increase (2nd...
I never had a battery with my 4S as it was shipped with 5.0 iOS so I didn't think I needed to update to 5.0.1 iOS. As a matter of fact, my 4S battery far out lasted my 3GS battery, I was amazed. I did update to 5.0.1 iOS and I've had battery draining too quickly problem since. I called Apple, got a supervisor and got the diagnostic software installed on my phone so they could check and monitor. They went over some things to change/turn off (which I did), but the 4S...
I use my 4S the exact same way I used my 3GS (I also had a 3G before that) and I get BETTER battery life from my 4S than either of the previous two, while using it the exact, same way! I am not a stranger to critizing Apple (I bought an iPhone 4 and had to return it due to dropped calls/crappy reception......I've knocked Apple and the iPhone 4 here), but I am pleasantly surprised by my iPhone 4S battery life... Additionally, I really love the whole/entire iPhone 4S...
You gotta pay if you wanna play.......
What will it be called. We already have the 5th generation iPhone (4S), so it can't be called the iPhone 5. Can it be called iPhone 4G or is that too many 4's (iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4G). How about iPhone 6....?
Sure they are........
I totally agree!!!!!!