or Connect

Posts by foxhunter101

I just got an email from my good friends at AT&T. They love me so much they wanted me to know about my "Customer Service Summary (Wireless)". They're so nice. BUT WAIT!!!! In my "Customer Service Summary (Wireless)", there's an $18 upgrade fee!?#@*&+ WTF??? I guess I'll give my wonderful, good friends at AT&T (that I've been with since 1991) a call and tell them how much I love them........
I'm with AT&T, 64GB, black.............
I ordered mine from Apple at 5am last Friday, here's the tracking as of 11:30am Wed. 10/12, I got my "Shipment Notification" this Wed. morning 6am from Apple. Louisville, KY, United States 10/12/2011 9:28 A.M. Arrival Scan Anchorage, AK, United States 10/11/2011 2:18 P.M. Arrival Scan Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/11/2011 9:22 P.M. Departure Scan ...
WOW, Apple up almost 15 points at 1pm, 10/10/11....
I also waited 26 months (although I tried an iPhone 4 but had to return it due to reception/antenna issues) and ordered my iPhone4S Friday. So here's my thinking. When Apple comes out with a whole new form factor/iPhone, I think I'll wait until they've revised that form factor with the next version and gotten all the bugs out. Example: The 3GS was so much better than the 3G (faster, etc.), the 4S will be so much better than the 4 (no antenna problems, faster, better...
I think all you have to do is go to an AT&T store Friday morning and stand in line. I don't think there are preorders Friday morning at the AT&T store, I think you just go in and buy the phone. They'll activate it there so (if you have an iPhone now) sync/back it up to your computer before you go. Does this sound right everybody?
Reed Hastings must be a f___ing idiot!!! Ok, so last November (2010), Netflix has a price hike. I bit the bullit and paid the price hike. Less than a year later (July 2011, I think) they announce a 60% price hike (and spliting the company...Netflix & Qwikster). Now Reed has come to his senses an recinded split. It's time Reed came to realize that losing over a million subscribers over a 60% price hike (when they just had a price hike less than a year ago), isn't such a...
Where are alll the people who were soooooooo dissappointed that there was no iPhone 5 AND because there was no iPhone 5 AND they were sooooooo disappointed they claimed the 4S would be a dud? I'll bet they crawled back under their rocks!
Shouldn't we start talking about iPhone 5 now........???
Only tried apple website, starting at 3:22am eastern time. After lots of time and frustration, I finally got the 'reservation' at 5am eastern. Later email from apple to 'complete order' while I was sleeping. Completed the order from apple's email at 8am. Not as smooth as I would have liked (3:22am to 5am) but not too bad. Apple ships it to my door next Friday, all I have to do is turn it on & go through a few on screen steps.