or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

So that means by your logic, out of about 40 posters here, 2 should be reporting having a much greater than 5 percent spam problem. We don't see that, so it seems more likely to be FUD at this point. I've had two of these since May, by the way.
It's like they can't help themselves, which indicates a certain amount of pathology. We got as far as beheading and sex slavery associated with the good news of a new Apple store. Like sex slavery never occurs in the US, or murders of turbaned individuals or mass shootings at temples that have nothing to do with Jihadists, such is the ignorance of our home-grown terrorists.The moderators should clean this up, I agree with you. It cheapens the whole site. Do the mods not care?
I can read pages and pages of skinhead ravings from England, and I won't make a single generalization about the sanity or humanity of the English people based on those ravings.It's a fallacy to extrapolate from the lunatic fringe. Especially when the most extreme ravings can be from agents provocateurs who are serving hidden agendas. We saw a lot of that in the 60s in the US. Black Power and New Left agitators turned out to be government agents and so on.
Another brilliant, well-sourced report from the front lines. You and Apple ][ should hook up and go out together.
I think the greater moron is the one who would believe anything in that zdnet story. Not a single source is referenced. I'm not surprised you remembered it and dug it up though, to keep spreading your usual poison, fear and ignorance.
Right after FCP X came out, he moved into Premier training as well, Avid too, if memory serves. He might be relatively impartial by now.
For emphasis, so you can see it. I'm not preaching, but I am trying to plug a hole in your . . . education, I guess.This emasculated "too" has been spreading around the Internet like a virus. Sorry you have to be the scapegoat today. Apologies.
Now you're being too funny. Please see post #28 above.
Normally I pass on this, but in your case . . .Will you guys please go back to your first-grade readers? The word is "TOO," as in "TOO MUCH"!When it's a preposition, as in "go back to your first-grade readers," it's "TO."Is this really too hard for you to understand?
I'd say more like 15 gallons on that bucket, not 50. Probably filled 2/3, so 10 gallons. So was the slo-mo, which was really great, done with a 5s? Let's have some reporting here.