or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

Kuo's Apple-supply pals in Taiwan vs. Gruber's "little birdies."Which are closer to the cold, hard facts?
Does Katy Huberty live in Taipei, Taiwan? Does she have a Chinese name? Does she speak Mandarin with Taiwan dialect? Is she a hardware oriented person? Has she got contacts in the Taiwan/Mainland/rest-of-Asia supply chain? Etc.
Yep, and compatibility with the Watch too.Edit: I forgot that the 5C can already pair with the Watch for Apple Pay. I wonder therefore if Touch ID adds anything to the Watch pairing. More security?
This may be a good idea, but wouldn't they want to see how the low-rise torus works in practice first? For a year or so anyway? Also, it may need the orchard and savannah space surrounding to make sense as a glass house. So big sites would be required, if true.Otherwise, I think the possibility that the building is another iconic product of theirs is very real, as you say.
You have to imagine Tim Cook in the scene instead:
One complex of reports and rumors that no one is talking about concerns the investments that Foxconn and Apple were said to be making in Sharp's oxide backplane technology around 2012 and 13. Foxconn was said to be into it to the tune of 1.3 billion, I think, supposedly for 50-plus-inch screens. Icahn may have information on something to do with this program, which is hard to imagine Foxconn and Apple just dropping. I think it's obvious that the oxide production...
According to this person unfamiliar with the matter (me), this WSJ story is a diversionary plant. A tweak of Carl Icahn's beard.
Looks like your daughter is taking after you. Nice work.That aside, you're babbling, trying to get something negative out.
Twenty-five new stores in a year and a half. I think this is an amazing pace of expansion, but I have nothing to compare it to. Anybody?
They would have been waiting for IGZO availability, in other words.