or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

Hmm, I should have known I was lecturing the professor. True about that irony. There's another good one I can't think of right now.Anyway, I happened to find out the inventor of the paper clip today, none other than social Darwinist Herbert Spencer..Clippy's godfather. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-26940646
Now you know how I always enjoy your prickly, provocative point of view, but I just can't let this one pass, not in this context.HAL is the tragic figure in Clarke's and Kubrick's drama, a victim of bad programming by his duplicitous American handlers. On the one hand he's designed to sense and report on the absolute reality of everything going on around him. On the other hand, he's been told to keep the reason for the mission a secret from the crew.Unsolvable dilemma! A...
Good catch, but this is probably just Tim Cook pretending they're working on new categories. /s
I am that guy, but usually keep quiet. You're right, sapphire isn't glass, but it isn't capitalized either. Is it capitalized in German?
"OLED-info" blog had a story today from the Korea Herald about an LG OLED one-off done up for Apple, supposedly because once again their planned TV for 2013 is in trouble. I may send a link if I can find it.Here: http://www.oled-info.com/new-rumors-suggest-lgd-developing-65-oled-tv-panels-apple
So is the old Rogifan being treated well? Have you spoken with his family? Or did you just pay him off and he left for the Cayman Islands? You can tell us, really.
I seem to remember a guy in a baseball cap, but that doesn't mean much these days.
The old Rogifan knew the answer to your first question there. By the way, he also would know that Apple hasn't made a larger-screened phone yet. And he never used phrases like "I don't give a crap."So what happened to him?
So maybe Apple figures that it can change the whole Samsung culture of copying instead of inventing and designing. Good luck with getting that by lawsuit. The company seems to have scads of great engineers, but it has yet to see that design for users is the real art that should rule engineering.Maybe Apple is hammering on that with them in the background, but then why would they want to give away their secret? Am I starting to sound like Rogifan?
So you're suggesting that Apple had Mueller on its payroll secretly. Yeah, that fits with what we know of Apple's ethics, right?