or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

^ Good post from the eclectic Ms. Relic. I did not know these things were coming.
Really? Has the cap been calculated?
Gruber has an epic phrase for the "don't buy the new iPhone" story.He called it "profoundly shallow." Can't tell if he was being deliberately oxymoronic. I'm going to steal it. Come to think of it, maybe he did too.
Now just a minute there. I got two iPhone 4Ses that are still on IOS 6 (one just used as a camera) because I dislike the denatured, anemic flatness of IOS 7, and its stupid Sharpie highlighter kindergarten colors.I get angry when I look at the icons in 7. They're like a Puritanical purge of the photoreal images in IOS 6. It's like they want to rinse out the glass with bleach before they fill it again. For nothing but left-brained dictates of "modernism," or what the hell,...
So the video doesn't work with the iPad from the Charlie Rose website? Anybody get it to play? No, I do not wish to jump through Hulu's hoops. Edit: Seems Charlie Rose's website is being run by 13-year-olds. IPads not supported. Can anyone provide a direct link to the Hulu video? Thanks.
No, it's ok, I'm over it. But I worry about those still trapped. At least you guys can get to Glastonbury once in a while to take the cure.
No obsession for fliegen, maybe for the fliegenpilz. This key to Eurasian shamanism also turns out to be a key to Indo-European patriarchy. References available on request.The round window is a brilliant thing to look forward to.
Only Germans can or should explain that one. Complex mythography is no stranger to them. Thor and Wotan are both tue-mouche figures, for example, as well as maybe your Vulcan buddy Weyland the Smith.As for being any sort of public figure, I feel the same way. It was just a thought.
@EauVive, so wouldn't developing for Watch be like a relief from resolution madness? What you were saying about the agriculture civilizations going solar: True, and that's the point where humans go wrong, when they estrange themselves from the dewy romance with the moon, mistress of the eau vive, the living water. Going solar means adopting a solar god-father, an obscene goat-skinned war, mountain and storm god, an insult to women and poets. That's the sky-father...
Seriously, a 13-month calendar would make an excellent app, tied to visual maps of the solar system and the earth, moon, and sun. This would be using the vast potential of the computer watch like the platform wants to be used.For month names, maybe offer lists of the ways they've been named in the past. I'm guessing that the Greeks adopted their month names from the Pelasgians who were there before the Greeks arrived, barbarian nomad invaders that they were. I remember...