or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

Hah, I might be a little slow today.
Lol. That would ruin my trip, if it was a bigger ripoff culture than here.
I've been waiting for more than a decade for NASA to discover a planet like Earth somewhere, anywhere, near enough to detect by Hubble or some other super telescope. Ridiculous.Finally, FINALLY, they bagged one today, only 1400 light years away. I was ready to go to China or Russia to talk them into giving it a real shot. Thank God, NASA almost lost me as a customer.
Gotcha. See my edit above. I stand corrected. I'd be very surprised if anyone connected with the Market would factor in something as human as Tim Cook's orientation. They may consider health, life and death issues, but little beyond that.
The truth is that you oppose what Apple stands for on gay and gender rights, and you want to INSINUATE that it's a possible cause of this round of stock devaluation/manipulation. Correct?Edit: I just saw your answer above. I will change my tone toward your suggestion henceforth. Apologies.
". . . Tim Cook's lifestyle." Time for you to take a look at your assumptions here. Do you still think your preference for one sex over another is a matter of "lifestyle"? Do you follow a heterosexual "lifestyle"?The absurd Wall Street angle you try to raise stems from your fearful misunderstanding of gayness as a style of life. You are born to be the way you are. Enjoy it, and let others do so as well.
How can you even look at that poisonous shit from Drudge, let alone have the bad taste to repost it here? The guy has an ugly mind, as does anybody who takes him seriously enough to use him as a tool to make a cheap point for intolerance.
^^^ Informative post, thanks.
You are too big a kid for the iPod touch : ). For smaller kids, it's a very good device for making movies, taking pictures, and being connected.
In the case of aberrations, i can see your point. I guess i should restrict the question to light loss from the sapphire relative to plain strong glass. Thanks for taking the point seriously. Someone at MacRumors (naturally) was characterizing the use of glass as a "ripoff."