or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

Beyond pathetic. They're feeding off each other like bitter, jealous gossips. What's most disgusting is they seem proud of themselves.Anyway, I've enjoyed your posts, since you're among the ones who get the significance of this deal.
True. And the billions will come from opening up another very large market, the streets. We're going from thousand of songs in your pocket to millions of songs on your head. This is about making music wearable. No wonder so many don't get it. You have to imagine the future.
Where did that come from?That was a print interview he was referring to. One reporter, no video. Surprised you don't remember.
Really? You were there?Both of you are sick.Edit: to be clear, I mean you and your buddy Rogifan.
You are losing it. I should say really losing it, because you lost it over this deal from the beginning.
The point, which you missed, is that this was a show trial against Apple. Nothing to do with other trials. Read Orwell better, or Darkness at Noon by Koestler, if you don't know what is meant by "show trial."
How does one do that search safely?A poster from France suggested here a while ago, maybe during the trial, that the key to Amazon's pull with the DoJ was in how wide they left the back door open to their customers' purchase and search history to other gov't entities. In contrast to Apple, of course.I personally would never subscribe to such a crazy conspiracy theory that called into question the integrity of a corporation and our gov't. The theory would also imply that...
A reader of Orwell should be able to recognize a show trial conducted by a malevolent state when he sees one.
This is also an interesting angle. And location beacons out in the world, as well. Where is the fingerprint sensor by the way?
You Beats me to it every time. I just figured out that a subscription to Beats streaming could be offered with the watch. Can there be a wireless connection to headphones yet, bandwidth-wise? If so, this would be a very big new platform: wear your acoustic cocoon out in the world.