or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

Well, neither, just echoing some ignorance from earlier in the thread, where somebody was talking nonsense about Ursula Andress and Heidi, etc.I would venture my own ignorant hypothesis from America, that the Swiss would have a large pre-Indo-European component, then an equal measure of Celtic/Gallic, with some Germanic stirred in on top, or side-loaded. The love of fine machinery is maybe Celto-Germanic. How's that for generalization? Anyway, not much blonde.
Aha, that explains the memory I have of that little car snafu. So that event was streamed live. I just read about the editing the other day. Memory serves after all, however pale and wan.So are these events always live streamed?
Courageous, too. I've thought in the past they wanted to be able to edit out glitches, but they must be more confident now. Something big is in the works.
You forgot about them being neutrality cowards. See post #4. Oh, and blonde chocolate makers.
I winced at that too, of course, being the fascist liberal that I am, but I had my hands full with Apple ][ and his Aussie bootlicker buddies. Thanks for pointing it out, agree completely.
He wasn't talking about a girl, he was talking about women. You just illustrated that you're squarely immersed in a male supremacist culture. You can't switch the comment around as if you're dealing with equal players, when one is "a girl" and the other is "a man."God, have we ever gone backward since the 1970s. Read your Germaine Greer, it's very entertaining. She's Australian, by the way, so she knows what she's talking about when she talks about immature jerk-off men....
To send an email to Brian X Chen, Google him for his email address at the Times.
. . . bombardment and implantation? Ions of what? Did they say?It's analogous to doping, which is not considered chemistry, is it? Seems we're in the realm of solid state physics, not chemistry. Fascinating stuff.
Or, the ions fill in openings in the top lattice layers, in effect making a glass-crystal hybrid near the surface? Maybe there's language in the patent filing.By the way, is this still an application, or was there a patent granted?
Gorillas aren't transparent, sorry. I've been meaning to write Corning about that.