or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

Yeah, I thought that after I posted, and your point might be widely shared. In which case, they should continue developing the 4-inch platform with new processors, cameras, cases, etc. I hope so anyway.. I was thinking the 5c would get the 5s internals, including Touch ID.Edit: I see that Gruber thinks this way too today.
They always sell the last year's model alongside at a lower price. I think they'll keep the 5s or the 5c with 5s internals, or some version of both.
Right, right and right.
As I've said here about five times in the past, the problem with Glass is that it's monocular. It breaks the symmetry of the face, and the deepest wiring we have as humans is set to expect a face that has two eyes in side-by-side balance, from earliest infancy. This is why Glass repels and provokes anger, even if you know it's not recording.If Apple comes out with a wearable display, expect it to be binocular, in stereo, in other words. Why bother if it's not 3D? Also, we...
Thanks. The announcers are ridiculously entertaining. Also they play good defensive saves as part of the highlights.
The story is about the uncertain availability of Intel's new processors. Then you say, "Good grief, Apple," because you don't know how much longer you can wait.When you're called out for missing the point, you change your demand to across the board price reductions, never mind you needed the latest upgrade in the previous post. What's a person to think about your intentions?
So you're switching to a new whine. You were saying "I don't know how much longer I can wait . . . "Why don't you go to an Intel forum and throw a fit there?
Did you miss the point of this story? The problem is Intel's, likely the die shrink. What do you want Apple to do?
Because with your way you have to stare at an ugly Dell monitor for X-number of years.How's that?
Doing it this way will maximize Rogifan's chances for using the term "bean counter." He's doing the same thing at MacRumors today. He could set a new record.