or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

Raymond Soneira's feverish mind at work, plus his obvious recent pro-Samsung, anti-Apple blather.This doesn't change the point you have in mind for quoting him: OLED has come a long way.One thing he never mentions is the expected lifetime of the OLED display, compared to LCD. Stability, in other words. I'm curious about that.I once emailed Dr. Soneira and offered to edit his reports, to take out his rogue capitalizations and de-nerd his prose. I didn't put it quite that...
I love the way Rogifan in post number 4 questions the journalism of the WSJ over this piece, calling it click bait, when just a day ago he was linking with a perfectly straight face to the the Buzzfeed fantasy based on unnamed sources, a complete piece of clownage. Can s/he be any more transparent?
A little historical awareness would help you avoid this ideological drama here. The first to exploit solid state electronics commercially in a big way were the Japanese. Sony started out in transistor radios, and developed television and recording equipment from there. The Japanese government backed corporate development in these fields. Americans never had a chance.It all had less to do with greed, more to do with American sloth and lack of vision. You and others keep...
These. The things beyond sudio that the new "headphone" division is aimed at. Wearable interface of all kinds.
So, herbapou, ClemyNX, you, along with Rogifan, are taking this joke of "news" story seriously? And you want to be taken seriously? Have you looked at the original story on Buzzfeed? All unnamed "sources." It smells of being completely made up. How could you possibly be so naive to be suckered in by such trash?
Or maybe that company refusing to cooperate might find itself slapped with bogus price-fixing charges, or tax evasion investigations.By the way, I have a vague feeling that one company is missing from the list of tech leaders here. My mind is not what it used to be though . . . It's on the tip of my tongue . . . something to do with a lot of people searching for and buying a lot of stuff that shows how they think and live . . . I'll think of it . . . I think they just...
Well, all two of you white boys anyway.
Probably because he'd been reading your posts, along with Rogifan's and pazuzu's, etc. And in case you think that's a stretch, you should recall how Steve got so depressed over the reception given the iPad in the press and the blogosphere.
Time lapse is a great boon to humankind.
I'd say mock serious at first, got with the joke at the end. Probably scripted of course, and maybe he was wary of the whole dicey stage business.