or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

Add Southeast Asia as well. We shall see. Somehow I think Wood1208 has an inside view worth considering.
Wood1208's point is not relevant to your usage pattern, but to areas of the world where phone calls are still important to people. Why is everyone having such trouble grasping this?And no, they maybe don't want to stick themselves on a flip phone when they can manage something more aspirational, like a touchscreen communicator.
Your punishment for saying this is to read:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_600Go all the way to the end of the article to the section on the "Jolly." This is one of the most desirable specialty/fun cars of the past. It was meant to be carried on your yacht for on-shore shopping and nightlife jaunts while in port. You can imagine this car winding up into the hills above Positano sometime in the early 60s looking for that Libyan guy who sells the best hash.Ive and...
I know what you're thinking, but it looks like the die was cast well before the current administration, and the balance of the Supreme Court is irrelevant. It's just common sense that Amazon's personal data is more interesting than . . . well, you can finish the thought. Lesser speculation is a waste of good paranoia.
I think it might take more than cash. Something to do with back doors appears in my crystal ball. And I can just make out a bald-headed man laughing strangely, like a horse whinnying.
Right. The procedure of yanking everything and then reviewing and restoring if warranted is the least agonizing way of doing this.People who see it as Apple caving in to pressure are seeing very primitively.
Ask Spam again. He abandoned the topic. I only have a vague idea of the rights, beyond tax breaks, that are conferred on marrieds, like inheritance, deathbed visitation, parental and SS benefits.
I think he means that marriage conferred special rights or privileges to couples that were not available to single individuals, not that marriage itself was a special privilege. Surely there must be a history of case law on this question.Regardless, I don't think Justice Roberts's opinion can stand up under the equal protection idea, once marriage privileges have been establised, "speciallly" or not.
If it's me you're frothing at, I have to say that I'm optimistic that the majority of white Americans will keep up the recent pace of evolving, some of it with the backing of Silicon Valley corporations. What I see is Apple doing its part. It's one reason I find their story one of the most important in history, going back 500 years to the invention of moveable type and the portable printed book.The drama is based on a bunch of white guys (and a few gals) who were heirs to...
The authorities would support your point of view. But I think any 21-year-old who thinks he's ready to start a race war OR a war of liberation is a kid.