or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

It does, when you forget to switch on airplane mode. I have lost a few good shots that way. There oughtta be an option you can get to within the video app.
You are to be commended for coming up with this.
Touché.And hoist one for R.D. Laing, another for Wilhelm Reich, and for Herbert, Norman, Malcolm, Tim . . .
I thought this too. I wonder how the MiPad will handle its heat dissipation. I also look forward to knowing the battery life, color gamut, screen technology, that sort of thing.
Did Apple ever use a soundtrack that ugly and abrasive?Also, the little girl in the pink princess/ballerina costume is wretched. I fear for China's sanity as it "Westernizes."
Interesting. Thanks for the patient explanation. Didn't think of that little detail, obviously.
To the left-brained man, the whole-brained man seems mad. But in case you weren't kidding, a couple of mushroom trips for you, and pay attention this time. Try Aldous Huxley's Island, his last novel. The best mind Britain produced in the 20th century. Joyce was ok too, but he had to be decoded. Huxley just laid it out for you.Edit: I know, he was Irish, Joyce, not British. Anyway, it's a little late for a lobotomy, since I'm 72.
The boosted, mushy bass is the substance around which the headphones are designed. It isn't a style so much as the driving force behind the attitude that the music expresses. The bass propels the beats, and the beats inside the headphones are what gives "the new kid" (Iovine's term) the will to survive in the hostile urban rigged game that we call society.Unfortunately for us assimilated types who are still attached to a real, full and balanced spectrum, Beats is on to the...
But then everything seems to drive you nuts.
The later it is, the better it will work.Same with larger screens, cut and paste, etc.