or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

I wonder if any of the Beats deal will affect WWDC. I am looking forward to finding out.So it's maybe off-topic, but I have to say that was the most entertaining interview I've seen in a long time, if ever. Iovine is a hoot to watch, and he's got a steel-trap mind with no detectable arrogance, except that which he mocks himself for having. I believe the term is self-deprecating.Anyway, it looks like what he wants to do is find and establish the new paradigm for the music...
@Jim Gramze, thanks for the tip. I didn't know the video was up. Interesting.
You aren't the only one saying this, and the last time it came up I tried to make the case that Apple has been caught in a transition period in display production, both in capacity and in new technology outlay. Some lack the ability to reason in simple cause and effect terms, to think it out for themselves, and they keep bringing this issue up, asking for published links, etc.. I don't imagine that's true of you, however, so I'll give it one more try.Two years ago, AI had...
I'm glad to see you labeling Rogifan a troll. I'm going to join your boycott but I don't use "ignore" because I like to track the pathology.One more thing, I hope you don't mind, before I shut up about his case: he's shown himself to be trolling by dredging up every possible negative aspect of Beats, the people involved, the hardware, etc., and yammering about it unceasingly. He wants this to be an Apple failure, which of course would be very rough for the Cook...
Which equals "Beats suckered Apple into the deal."I see. Airtight case.
Except 7 has no groove, visually. It's actually designed to be unattractive to the eye, so no groove permitted.Could be design laziness or tastelessness, but I think it was from an excess of design puritanism. "Let us have no texture" was the mandate. So we get an ungodly green for the battery icon, a nasty pointy blue thing for Safari, and so on.I've got 7 on my iPad mini, 6 on my iPhone 4Ses. It is always such a pleasure to see the 6 screens, such a pain to see the 7...
Quire right, what was I thinking. You get paid no matter what we think of you.
Ooo, I see we have a new troll meme. Iovine suckered Apple. That should add to your credibility here.
A river could be turgid, but not an ocean.And as you say, it's not a pretty word.
No, actually, I'm a fan of Apple moving into as many markets as possible, as long as they can keep their aesthetics and ethics intact. I never listen to the kind of music beats are designed for, and I generally don't like unreal bass. My taste has nothing to do with this. It's about including another third of the world (or so) into Apple's user base. The more people who speak the Apple language the better.