or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

". . . Tim Cook's lifestyle." Time for you to take a look at your assumptions here. Do you still think your preference for one sex over another is a matter of "lifestyle"? Do you follow a heterosexual "lifestyle"?The absurd Wall Street angle you try to raise stems from your fearful misunderstanding of gayness as a style of life. You are born to be the way you are. Enjoy it, and let others do so as well.
How can you even look at that poisonous shit from Drudge, let alone have the bad taste to repost it here? The guy has an ugly mind, as does anybody who takes him seriously enough to use him as a tool to make a cheap point for intolerance.
^^^ Informative post, thanks.
You are too big a kid for the iPod touch : ). For smaller kids, it's a very good device for making movies, taking pictures, and being connected.
In the case of aberrations, i can see your point. I guess i should restrict the question to light loss from the sapphire relative to plain strong glass. Thanks for taking the point seriously. Someone at MacRumors (naturally) was characterizing the use of glass as a "ripoff."
I wonder if the decision to go back to glass for the lens cover has more to do with the fact that the speed of the lens stack is 2.4 rather than 2.2, like on the 5S and the 6. Glass may transmit some critical wavelengths that sapphire would bounce back or absorb. Who knows. The slower lens in turn may be a requirement of the thinner device profile. After 4 years of using my 4S as a camera, 2 years as a phone, I see no scratches on the lens cover, and I think it's glass,...
The first one is gay and inter-ethnic too. Apple is not pulling any punches. Inclusivity inspires customers to buy. Maybe. Probably. Almost certainly?As a straight white guy, I find the ad charming. Okay, maybe a little too charming.
Correct. Also, the numbers for the 6 and 6 plus are skewed to higher options because of richer US, Chinese and other early adopters. But then we don't know how the accusers are deriving their "liar" judgment.
The entire profession is not based on lies, particularly when it's attached to ethical companies.
If the chart's inaccurate does that mean someone's lying? No, maybe just mistaken.Did Phil say 16 GB was the most popular? Was he lying or mistaken? Reference please.