or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

It's very well disguised as a watch. It's actually an input/output device for your identity, assisted by the computer in your pocket.Since you wear it on your wrist, might as well tell the time too.
This would be a risky post from a pro con man.
Yep, and to you as well, and Crowley, Ireland, Wizard69, Dick Applebaum, Gatorguy, etc., etc., all the other curmudgeons who didn't make the cut. There are more I'll think of later . . .Oh, and mstone, I hope he's just taking it easy by not getting involved in the scraps here.
Good answer, this anti-monument idea.
I guess you missed the point.
There is some poetic license exercised in that headline. However, there is a wider historical view that is available to you.Example: in 1503, Spain was winning its battles against France and Italy, 3—0 and 2—0, respectively. The first battle was fought and won using gunpowder for small arms. Gold and silver began arriving at Seville from the Americas. Scotland was "pacified" through a marriage. And so on, in your vein.Meanwhile, Aldus Manutius of Venice published his...
Imagine that, at least one-tenth the age of the Earth. What a guy.¡
Lots of termites in California. Old growth redwood is bug resistant, also to rot, but it was also overcut with typical rapacious abandon, so salvaged old growth wood is pretty much all we got. Need a few hundred years to grow more. Not like the hardwoods you guys got.I'm only supposing about this barn, based on hints in the story. Nobody probes anymore into the details, even though they're paid to write up the news stories. We could have avoided all the comedy if the story...
The more important factor is that the barn was almost certainly built from old-growth redwood, virtually unobtainable today. This alone makes it worth any effort of preservation. Hats off to Apple for keeping their eco-psychedelic origins alive.
Are you guys so TV-addled that you can no longer think in cause and effect terms?A cartilage skeleton is an evolutionary dead end. You need bones to get up on the land, m'boys, BONES!