or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

I'm very suspicious of the quality of your assessment regarding the quality of the "panel," as you put it. I don't see any awareness here on the technology you're looking at. Your phrases: " . . . they didn't use the best panel they could . . . Perhaps panel prices will come down and they can use a better quality panel for the same price."You don't seem to acknowledge that you are looking at the first-ever oxide-backed LCD display for the mass market.at such a size and...
I just found out they got the lenses wrong in this viewer. Better not buy for now.
Appreciating DED and TS both requires a certain kind of intelligence. You may not have it.Note that I said "kind" and not "amount." But only because intelligence is unquatifiable.
SirLance99 an idiot? You don't say. Thanks for the advisory, duly noted. : )
You seem overjoyed. Understandable, since I'm sure you were beginning to question your prowess as a keen observer, being almost alone here in your bent fetish. What happened to your only pal pazuzu, by the way?
Strong Apple bias at the Verge? You're funny.Can you explain how he bent the phone? You seem to have inside knowledge.
You haven't even left your doghouse so it can be cleaned out. Must be uncomfortable for you what with the smell and the fleas and all.I see you're still yapping about bending today over in the 6 Plus thread.
They're no longer just phones, like SHSF and others are trying to tell you. Times and the technology have changed.
Do you have a reference for that?
What a subject for a book, which would make use of your decades living there. With the North looming in the background . . . the war with Communism that created this situation . . . the amazing accomplishment of LG and Samsung in conquering display manufacturing . . . Hyundai's side of the epic . . . etc.This stuff is at the level of Greek drama.