or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

All three of your entities there are dying, or endangered by a new medium: the communicator in your pocket. Canned entertainment is going the way of the Victorian novel.Meanwhile, Apple will continue building its dedicated worldwide instantaneous video communication network. It's going to take some big barrels of that dry powder they've been storing.
"Lept" sounds good to me, but then I don't know if you fiind it much in our current shrunken vocabulary.Maybe you're making some sort of joke . . .
Help! He's gone, and handed the shift over to Dasaman69.
No, your twist doesn't work."For Apple to win, Microsoft doesn't have to lose." Extending, as if Jobs were Gundotra:"All we have to do at Apple is copy what Microsoft has done, but make it "open," in other words, let anybody develop within or on top of it, include it for free in any device they want, but in case you're wondering why we'd give our copy work away for free, we are doing it so the world isn't in thrall to one overlord. Oh, and we're going to sell ads to pay...
Interesting. Deep background on hidden Pasadena. What neighborhood might that have been? I did manage to walk around the floats once after the parade, but I don't remember where in town that was.
Et tu, Brute?Maybe this very short video clip of Gundotra declaring war on Apple publicly to hoots and catcalls will jog your memory:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IIUfINq2QmoApple is still the underdog until the enemies of truth and user experience are shamed and humbled into impotence.
More like Apple wanted something without selling its soul to the devil, i.e., Google's ad-whoring-with-its-users machine. Who says they might not have offered to pay money for the function instead?
Speaking of Buffalo Bob, what was your impression of Clarabel, what was his name, Bob Keeshan, Capt. Kangaroo? I can't Google him right now, and maybe I dare not. I liked the guy, but now I'm thinking he was one reason we all didn't follow the John Wayne version of masculinity, if you get my drift.Right now Tom Ashbrook of "On Point"—good NPR/WBUR talk show—is about to do an hour on Tim Cook's coming out statement. Must listen.
There. Better than I said it. Touché.
I've only read a bit into the front of the thread, and the way I see it, you're doing a good job that someone needs to do. I'm just getting started on a bit of outrage here. He's trying to float two lies already, one being that Apple is no longer the underdog—how can that be when it is the target of Android, "the world's most popular mobile OS," (which he says, lie no. 2, is not targeted at Apple), and Apple is also the target of subversion by paid, orchestrated troll...