or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

Strong Apple bias at the Verge? You're funny.Can you explain how he bent the phone? You seem to have inside knowledge.
You haven't even left your doghouse so it can be cleaned out. Must be uncomfortable for you what with the smell and the fleas and all.I see you're still yapping about bending today over in the 6 Plus thread.
They're no longer just phones, like SHSF and others are trying to tell you. Times and the technology have changed.
Do you have a reference for that?
What a subject for a book, which would make use of your decades living there. With the North looming in the background . . . the war with Communism that created this situation . . . the amazing accomplishment of LG and Samsung in conquering display manufacturing . . . Hyundai's side of the epic . . . etc.This stuff is at the level of Greek drama.
"Marketplace," one of the shallowest franchises on public radio, has this as their lead story this morning. "Finding a bug on your iPhone" the piece begins. Nary a mention that this affects only Chinese risk-takers in their short version, more disgraceful that in their longer version they go into detail about the jailbreak factor. Shameless. Now NPR has a two or three sentence version that makes no mention that the exploit is limited to jailbroken Chinese phones....
Interesting. Like for Hamlet, something is rotten in the state, but here the father is the villain, not the uncle.I don't know if you'll get anywhere with DED by using that confrontational tone, though.
DED, he's referring to your second paragraph, where you got your Lees mixed up.
Yes, but from little egg corns mighty oak trees grow.
I've noticed that some people have vestibular systems that are more finely tuned, shall we say, and can tolerate less fooling around with animated horizons, etc. One friend, who is a professional juggler and "equilibriste," can't handle 3-D at all. The separation of video into left and right streams and feeding them to each eye in isolation is a kind of ultrastereo, like headphones are, and it may take some practice to train the ancient binocular circuits that have...