or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

Right after FCP X came out, he moved into Premier training as well, Avid too, if memory serves. He might be relatively impartial by now.
For emphasis, so you can see it. I'm not preaching, but I am trying to plug a hole in your . . . education, I guess.This emasculated "too" has been spreading around the Internet like a virus. Sorry you have to be the scapegoat today. Apologies.
Now you're being too funny. Please see post #28 above.
Normally I pass on this, but in your case . . .Will you guys please go back to your first-grade readers? The word is "TOO," as in "TOO MUCH"!When it's a preposition, as in "go back to your first-grade readers," it's "TO."Is this really too hard for you to understand?
I'd say more like 15 gallons on that bucket, not 50. Probably filled 2/3, so 10 gallons. So was the slo-mo, which was really great, done with a 5s? Let's have some reporting here.
Since Apple is said to be acquiring an almost completed project from a bankrupt company, maybe they're getting a deal which they couldn't refuse, even if there is this intermediary UIG. Distressed merchandise, in other words, and we all know how frugal Tim Cook is. Never known to spend more than 3 billion on a single thing.
At the age of 72, no business is going to hire me for anything¬°
Thanks. Anybody who's worked with or even just hung out with people of different cultures knows this is the truth, and worth going after for its own sake.Within reason, though. Diversity is still secondary to talent in Apple's hiring policy, I'm sure.
Unless it's from Taiwan. Then it's "out of the Far East." Maybe so they don't have to say "Digitimes."
I don't know about the Facebook curse you speak of, but I think your imagination is alive and well as to the future of VR. I think because it's going to be much more than VR, in fact, because it represents an entirely new form of photographic, cinematic display. In fact the whole world will have to be re-photographed or re-video'd.Zuckerberg seemed to say something that showed he got this aspect. We shall see.