or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

Apple's arrogance in thumbing its nose at FCP users and their legacy of hard-won work still rancors this many years later.. I don't think it's out of line to say that Tim Cook would never have allowed this to happen. /s, sort of.
I just heard on The World from PRI that Toronto is the raccoon capital of the world. This guy lives in Toronto. I think we have our explanation for Lewis's "look" and attitude. Raccoons can unbox anything.
Or their suppliers have solved some of their yield problems.http://www.phonearena.com/news/Apple-Watch-production-hampered-by-shortages-related-to-the-Taptic-Engine-and-the-OLED-screen_id68308
Started watching the video, quit, can't stand this guy. I gotta watch my blood pressure. So "the legendary Sonny Dickson" sent him the parts. Guess he's on the list now too. That's a tasty little warm-up outfit he s wearing. Bright blue, nice new white cords with no kechup stains yet. Barbarian.
This isn't "a video posted to YouTube," it's a Lewis Hilsenteger video posted to YouTube. That should have been in your lede, AI Staff. A little news judgment, please. You should be taking this guy apart publicly here. I am outraged that you're not even identifying him.
Perhaps in the Orwellian sense, when truth becomes lies. Anyway, I hope you ere kidding. Nerves are frayed out here on the front lines.
Hey, another positive post, with a real-world imagined scenario as a bonus."I had a lovely experience" has Angela Ahrendt's fingerprints all over it. Esprit de corps, and all that.
Apple could not do better than suppliers LG and AAC and who knows who else.http://www.phonearena.com/news/Apple-Watch-production-hampered-by-shortages-related-to-the-Taptic-Engine-and-the-OLED-screen_id68308Same with that retina screen on the MacBook. My impression is that it is a new backplane technology, in contrast to what this AI article says. In other words, we know too little to say what the issue is on constrained supply.
Can't wait for this cliché to die. Maybe you could be a little bit original and choke on it at least?
And so it was, like you say.But suppose Apple has a new role to play now that requires it to expand its mindshare into new spheres of influence? Not only upward into fashion, for example, but outward into hip-hop?In other words, the global electronic mind-amplification business mandates full global coverage. Apple only has to keep its motives "pure," as Steve said, and "just make great products for people." Old timers will be unhappy at every step of the expansion. The...