or Connect

Posts by Flaneur

I was wondering why you would accept face value his claim that the phone was bent already unintentionally. Now I see how your mind works: "You could even slip the [random sales goofball] guy a benjamin . . . "
I think it would be more accurate to say, "This is totally a problem with owners of the iPhone Plus."In other words, the phone/minitablet is fine, it's how it's treated that is not fine.
Read the fine print in your user agreement. Apple says use gloves and safety glasses when performing this maneuver. Otherwise you're on your own.
Is that so? You were right there with him, I suppose. Give us the details. Which pocket? How tight? How hot, Marvin wants to know. That sort of thing.
You leave him be. That was a perfectly measured response to this mudslide of a thread.
You're showing remarkable strength of character here, just remarkable. If you take the phone back, I will not be able to say that. This is the stupidest nonissue they've come up with yet. Do not overlook the possibility that the whole thing is bankrolled by you-know-who.And by the way, you'd be doing us a favor by not quoting this pazuzu. You'll notice that he's being generally ignored, for good reason.
And especially when the demand from China kicks in. And the Chinese aren't so stupid that they're going to be bending theirs.
Get out, they assume people are somewhat rational. Sunglasses will bend if you sit down with them in pants pockets. Is that hubris or stupidity on the part of the designers?The detachment from material reality in this thread is unbelievable.If you're not mature enough to handle an instrument like a modern iPhone, don't blame Apple.
Wedding reception. He was probably drunk and unaware that his pants were binding over the phone. You'd have to know the whole story. How tight are his pants, etcEdit: Assuming the story is even real, that is. It may very well be made up entirely.
He was joking, or you could say he was being ironic. Funny Americans. And Australians, they do this too.