or Connect

Posts by neovirusnine

[quote]Originally posted by Hi Ho Quicksilver: Well, I kind of like the clipper hinge idea... But, I would love to see a self balancing computer from Apple that uses the Ginger self-balancing apparatus. Wouldn't that be wild? rofl
My sister's iMac actually balances quite well... after all the days she's owned it it has not fallen over yet... even with the table it's sitting on being knocked into and everything... you think jobs stuck one...
Monday is my first day back at school for me and it starts at 9 in the morning on the east coast. My school has a lowly 2 mac which happen to be iMacs out of maybe 30 computers catering to about 80 kids... Somehow someway though i'm going to be sitting on one of those two iMacs and watching the keynote via Quicktime. Regardless. You?
Monday is my first day back at school for me and it starts at 9 in the morning on the east coast. My school has a lowly 2 mac which happen to be iMacs out of maybe 30 computers catering to about 80 kids... Somehow someway though i'm going to be sitting on one of those two iMacs and watching the keynote via Quicktime. Regardless. You?
well as the subject said... does iPod recognize id3 tags of version 2.4.0??? I plan to get an iPod sometime mid january and i have been updating my mp3's wondering if its worth it
remember way back when the first UMA board was announced? It was supposed to increase performance and decrease production costs. Then the UMA 2.0 rumors started and when the next revised UMA board was introduced didn't it end up being UMA 1.5 and not the next full 2.0 revision? My question to all of you who have said that a G5 intro was not possible because there wasn't a board for it finalized yet is, could not it be possible that the G5 board has existed for quite some...
it seems to me that everyone is coming up with very exotic ideas about this firewire bus thing... how does this idea hold? If apple were to make firewire bandwidth comparable to pci, why doesn't someone make a firewire pci box that would be very similar to the boxes used to mount internal ide drives in an external box on firewire? What about the magma boxes? I would think they would be the first to make their boxes connect via firewire considering scsi doesn't exist on...
although we have all heard stories of apple playing around with multi-button mice, I don't think they will ever introduce one unless they can get it to work well with users (user-friendly?) so many windows users don't understand how to really use a two button mouse. With apple's new os they might be able to pull off a multi button mouse for the less computer savvy with a little new tech and design which i'm sure apple must have at their disposal.
MOSR hasn't made one interesting report (credibility aside) that you could not have found on forums such as these... Anyone who reads at least a rumor forum or two regularly could have written their past few reports (except the one written by their "register mole") If anything it's entertaining to read and speculate what apple will release and MOSR has failed to give me any decent entertainment... of course AI isn't any better but it's better to keep your mouth shut if...
i think the imacs would only sport a superdrive if the rumors of a g4 powered imac are true... even then though its a bit of a stretch and would only be seen in the high end imac... it would help mac apple's "digital hub" a little more equal along the product matrix though
[quote]Originally posted by rickag: http://www.motorola.com/mediacenter/news/detail/0,1958,56 8_32 2_23,00.html If the G5 is to be in the 85XX product line, as a lot of people have been posting, I thought it was interesting that the MPC8540 won't be even sampling until " the second half of 2002."
i think by now every apple enthuisiast...