or Connect

Posts by neovirusnine

I don't think he/she means that apple should use firewire on the keyboard because usb is an insufficient way of connecting a keyboard... i believe its purpose would be to add a firewire hub to the keyboard so to speak as usb is now implemented on the keyboard. Not that i think keyboard mounting it is necessary but moving it into the front area of computers would help considdering firewire is supposed to be a "plug and play" interface and you plug firewire devices in and...
OK this is it... Ever hear the rumor about Apple creating its own messaging service? what if gigawire was it? communication of cell phones, email, fax and computers transfering messages and images. sounds like a far out version of Aol instant messanger. The SM seems to mention "peripherals"... what if the rumored apple palm handheld mock thing were to use this gigawire service along with whatever other new digital devices apple should come out with? I like my idea i...
any info out there about wether or not the pro line will get an update in the graphic card area? I'd like to see a geforce 3 w/twinview or better
wouldn't the DV Expo be a prime spot to introduce a new technology such as Gigawire? Any thoughts on wether or not there will be announcements of this magnitude at the DV Expo?
they sold ipod's with a 50 buck discount already at their last expo at the 22nd of November. So i would think they could at the very least manage a price drop of 50 if not a little more...