or Connect

Posts by Bwinski

Rampant paranoia is spreading faster than climidia in a Washington DC congressional hearing. I thought I had witnessed the highest level of paranoia feasible in a human back in the very first military draft that determined if your chances of dying in the jungles of SE Asia went up above 75% instantly versus drinking and blowing weed for a week if you new number was above 200... BUT THIS new meme has slime coming out of peoples pores... We REALLY need these two, Wittes and...
HOORAY !!! I got an e-mail 6 weeks ago from T-Joe's that vowed they 'will not be implementing Apple Pay' accross there stores... Har... Har... Har... Karma's (competition) a bitch, ain't it !!
Thank you Tim…We as users, customers, stockholders and possible victims are mostly ill-equipped to deal with the complexity, on most any level, of the tech that more and more runs our lives each day. That dependence VERY QUICKLY could lead to something MUCH darker, without a very non-pourous filter applied, that helps educate us on what is rational and what is a possible enslaver.   More than most think, that’s a very fine line and most humans are NOT prepared...
Hummm... Let's see... He HATES it that he and the rest of the surveillance state can't tap our phones BUT, he despises the fact that the government has gone too far in it's ability to know everything about us thru whatever means suits them? FU** HIM!!! He can't have it both ways. I'll keep my encrypted phone thank you.
Karl... We've already told you once, in no uncertain terms, we want NOTHING to do with you......EVER. You're like the herpes Karl.. The Icahn Strain.... Last warning.
When Apple NEEDS all the real innovation in and around it's products it can muster, this stuff bring trickled and twiddled and tossed around in a lab salad bowl like un-breakable $10,000 BB's, is really enough to irritate many pragmatists to the point of bitch-slapping a developer or two just for the fun of it. Thru some of this leisure reading we find that Apple has had a patent since 2010 that CAN use EKG signals as unique identifiers for people when they touch or pick...
Does NOT work for me....
So let's see if I understand this... T-Mumble TURNED DOWN 39 BILLION and now Sprint wants to bid $20 billion..? I think not.... Unless MASS INSANITY has struck at Sprint....
What's a Dell ???
Here's your answer Carl... YOU GET NOTHING !!! NOTHING...GO AWAY.