or Connect

Posts by Bwinski

When Apple NEEDS all the real innovation in and around it's products it can muster, this stuff bring trickled and twiddled and tossed around in a lab salad bowl like un-breakable $10,000 BB's, is really enough to irritate many pragmatists to the point of bitch-slapping a developer or two just for the fun of it. Thru some of this leisure reading we find that Apple has had a patent since 2010 that CAN use EKG signals as unique identifiers for people when they touch or pick...
Does NOT work for me....
So let's see if I understand this... T-Mumble TURNED DOWN 39 BILLION and now Sprint wants to bid $20 billion..? I think not.... Unless MASS INSANITY has struck at Sprint....
What's a Dell ???
Here's your answer Carl... YOU GET NOTHING !!! NOTHING...GO AWAY.
Are you truly delusional ? Have you been paying attention to the markets over the last five years ?? Have you noticed that Microsoft has fallen further and further behind EVERY OTHER TECHNOLOGY ON THE PLANET in providing solutions to consumers? Do you do nothing except stare at a stream of numbers everyday versus actually spending time on the street talking to people ? You're truly clue free...
I traded my iPad 2 in Today thru Target%u2026 (NextWorth)%u2026. The process, for a reasonably large corporation - Target- WAS ABSOLUTELY ABYSMAL !!! I went to SEVEN Target stores before I could actually turn my iPad 2 into a %u201CTrade in%u201D care%u2026 Worth an alleged $200%u2026. Now, the purpose of Target giving you a %u2018Trade in%u2019 card, is for the ease of use in Target%u2019s system so when you supposedly turn around and order a NEW iPad Air thru the...
These folks are BOUGHT, PAID FOR AND BRIBED up to the point of being remotely controlled. Their opinion and LACK OF FACTS should be exposed to the public thru ANY mechanism available to unmask trolls. Good start but we have to do more...
I hate to sound like I%u2019ve been under a rock for the last few months, but I just haven%u2019t had the time to catch up.. Are the NEW MAC Book Air%u2019s (with Haswell) available NOW?? Thanks much for the assist%u2026
If I had wanted a washed out, cheap-looking plastic UI, I would have gone out and bought a Galaxy moths ago...I didn't... AND, I won't be upgrading to one either !!!!