or Connect

Posts by Bwinski

As Balmer and his flying monkey brigade announce there won't be ANYTHING from Nokia/Microshaft until next year..... teehee... can you say, "BYE BYE" ????
I ordered mine yesterday at about 7:30 am and got a ship date of 4/1... Just as a piece of personal research, I went this afternoon to 2 Wal-Marts. 2-Targets. 1 Best-Buy, 1 AT&T store and finally to the Apple store here in SOUTH Southern Orange county (CA).. between noon and 1:30 pm pacific time... NOTHING...ALL GONE...NADA... And some VERY irritated folks everywhere...
IF Apple can provide a migration tool from PC Outlook mail then this is a complete winner - if not - MASSIVE FAIL...
AT&T is a network provider. It would serve them positively if they remembered that and didn't try their "big me-little you" game on the consuming public. Since the user pooling data says, BY FAR, AT&T has the absolutely the WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OF ANY NETWORK PROVIDER - ON EARTH !!! So AT&T (Also known by the old timers as SBC), SIT DOWN - SHUT UP - DELIVER WORTHWHILE BANDWIDTH. Otherwise, we don't need you.
snooooze.....snoooooze....snooooze..yawn......snoo oze......snooooooze.....snoooooze......
So, when it's just Balmer, his twin stuffed tiger pet animals, a bottle of cheap Chianti and two candles in his hotel suite in Espoo, Finland after just closing his negotiations to be taken over by Nokia, his iPhone will ring and it will be Gates. Gates will have only one question... Steve, HOW DID YOU GET SO STUPID SO FAST??? ......click....
So, you actually believe a report coming off a blog that is part of a web site owned by News Corp. that the delay is on Apple's side of the fence?? Are you outta your minds??? Count on this ALL being a lie.
Wrong again buckwheat.... Out of the 26 countries I've been in - to date - Europe, Asia and the Middle-East, NONE (NONE - ZERO) require contracts. You can walk in a cell phone store - buy a GSM SIM card for a local provider - and POOF ! You're done...
Sorry, if you have a CDMA phone and never leave the US, that's fine.. Otherwise, gotta deal with reality.
"LOCK" does NOT refer to a contract. "LOCK" refers to a eprom LOCK code that is done by a carrier that a phone is capable of supporting as their primary. When I bought a phone in France it was "Locked" to Orange and they gave me an "UNLOCK" so I could use that phone in the US - NOT on Orange... Sorry... AND "locking" is EXTREMELY UN-POPULAR EVERYWHERE ON THE PLANET - even in the US.