or Connect

Posts by Bwinski

Let's see.... 78 percent versus 7 1/2 percent ??? Today AND ALL OF THE NEXT YEAR I don't care and neither should anyone else !!! Sheer idiocy.
Don't worry, the 'investors' (read traders/speculators) will take Apple down another 100 points because Apple didn't sell 100 million this weekend !!!
All I want is an UN-LOCKED iPhone and waiting for months in the US is an insult to the people who have made Apple so successful - it's customers. It's astounding that the carriers still drag around the manufactures by the short hairs and get away with it... If we look across the spectrum of companies that provide the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPIERENCE of any entity in the tech business - bar none, it's the US telecom carriers... The GLOBAL pariha of the tech business.
WHEN APPLE POSTS “Phone available in UN-LOCKED VERSION at your local Apple store” on their web site, THEN you know they’ve caught up.. NOT before.
It's clear Bomber's math skills have gotten as bad as his technology skills.... both have almost ground to a halt driven by dementia.
Sorry Bomber, that train left for that station two years ado...yawnn..go away now. Come back when yours is implantable..
Another quick query... Does ANYONE have a clue when Apple is going to start selling the UNLOCKED IPHONE 5 in their retail stores ? thanks in advance for the assist...
My three local T-Mumble stores (SoCal) in my area had received stock of Nano-Sims late Saturday. They are in stock... ALL we need now is some un-locked iPhone 5's from Apple !!!
The three, local T-Mumble retail stores here in SoCal (Mission Viejo) all have the Nano-Sim's in stock. I visited them all today, Sunday 10/7/2012.... Now all we need is some unlocked 's !!!!!
'...with a simple GSM micro SIM card modification.'... THIS IS A LIE.