or Connect

Posts by Bwinski

The three, local T-Mumble retail stores here in SoCal (Mission Viejo) all have the Nano-Sim's in stock. I visited them all today, Sunday 10/7/2012.... Now all we need is some unlocked 's !!!!!
'...with a simple GSM micro SIM card modification.'... THIS IS A LIE.
IF Apple doesn't get this Maps problem fixed by Tuesday Sept. 25, they can kiss their 10 million iPhone 5 unit sales number bye..bye...it'll br more like 10,000 and upgrades will dry up ! This is contra-Apple everywhere and constitutes a huge hole in their record of 'it just works' meme.... NOT!
IF, you plan to pursue the use of he iPhone on T-Mumble's network, just be very careful what you think you're getting for what amount and realize, they fundamentally have no clue , how to support the iPhone... I'll give you three examples... (I was in three T-Mumble retail stores yesterday with similar results in all three)..... 1) The iPhones being announced tomorrow use the new NANO-SIM technology that was approved a couple of months ago and is now being deployed world...
So I stopped into a couple of T-Mumble retail stores today to see how much reality there is to what's been released by their half-as*ed marketing crew from 1426 (the year)... This press fluff just looked to good to be true. 1) if you look at the detail of the 'value plan' under the 'bring your own SIM CARD' scam, the wording at the end ( in light grey versus regular hard black type - harder to notice AND read that way..) explains that all the old gotcha fees apply AND,...
Could be, but it certainly feels that way. I've had TWO run ins with the Apple store 'genius' personnel lately in two different locations and IT WAS AWFUL. SO, i speak from a bit of very personal, recent experience...  
OH?? ALL your contacts don't have iMessage?? Well, why not?? Get them over to iMessage and you won't have a problem, now will you??   Just ask ANY of our retail employees that, Ooops, they've been laid off, no - wait - we're going to reverse that decision - no wait for it - no, YES!!! You've all been rehired.. Just in time for us to cut your pay... No - Wait - we promised you a pay increase last month - no - wait - are you sure - no - wait - YES WE DID !!! Yeah.....
AND, it may STAY at like 5% ..... Well, let's look at a couple of other issues as well... IMMEDIATELY, after Mountain Lion installs, AND you TRY and start various, STANDARD, applications like mail, contacts or Safari, be REAL careful what happens.... Let's start with 'Contacts' (address book) ... On my install TODAY, the initial setup thought my old pop mail account was in fact an iCloud account... UGLY. So, the way that Mountain Lion looks at 'contacts' as part of...
See, Bomber just hosed you again... When will you guys learn? The 'Surface' WILL NEVER GO TO MARKET - NEVER.
HA!!!!! They've been getting the iPhone since 1966... A COMPLETE LIE.