or Connect

Posts by Bwinski

Well, isn't this interesting. Wells Fargo trying to something they're not... A brokerage house and advisory service. No way they would take any risk while, over the last two years, Apple was blowing the door off earnings. And what did Wells do during that 'gloomy' period - NOTHING... ABSOLUTLY NOTHING. But, now that Apple is on the verge of blasting past everyone's expectations , again, Wells thinks it can just nose around again and be a voice in Apple's future? No,...
Ahhh... The Flying Monkey Smurf phones.... Global joke...OEM belly-large wiiner of he year.... And most roundly rejected piece of Micro-Kia junk put on the this year... The Lap-let or top-tab smurf-mo platforms intruded by the Monkey Kingdom announced this week, isn't gonna be built by the Bomber-squadron either... It was announced that a Chinese contract manufacture was gonna actually do the work, with the Moyket mama's minions putting on the...
So I've been watching these Microshaft clowns for decades... This move, making CURRENTLY SHIPPING PARTNER HARDWARE OBSOLETE is NOT a new move for Bomber's Flying Monkey squad... It should, if there is ANY doubt left, remove any pretense that Microshaft has any respect for their partners, cares if they remain financially viable or not (even after dumping money my the ship load), OR are bothered by the fact that with most, if not all announcements, they further alienate...
Humm... Well, we'll see how they like the hardware biz in 6 months or so... They have ZERO capabilities to manage a hardware supply chain... This should be interesting to watch....
And Bomber waddled out on the stage trying to look like an Apple guy for this? No wonder the CEO of Nokia is being driven home by security guards... Given that Bomber is going into the hardware business and Nokia collapses, where does that leave Dell, Acer, Asus, HP, etc..???? It's gonna get bloody... My advice is stand out of the way and let the collision happen on it's own...
Wow!!! SOME of their stores could use a wrecking ball and a do over!!!   I'll tell you a brief story that happened to me over the weekend, then YOU decide if it's seduction or something a little more on the order of forced assault... I set about to upgrade my mid-2009 MBP memory on Friday... I went on the Apple web site to make sure I knew what the right memories were. Although a bit more expensive than the masses (although a lot cheaper than two years ago), I...
Bomber, introducing a Microshaft-built tablet ?? Now THAT'S funny...
Meh.... (rolls over in the garbage pile)....snooze... snooze....snooze...snooze.... Is that Steve bringing me a two-day old doughnut??? Snooze....snooze.....snooze.... Bomber you clown, not Elop......snooze...snooze....snooze....
This is a HUGE mistake... Cook has opened the Apple front doors to all levels of political manipulation you can imagine...... Bad move.
NOW, it's WORSE!!! It's Thursday and it's almost OR OVER  $ 100 BILLION. So, Samsung can go S*** in their hat...