or Connect

Posts by Bwinski

AND, since Apple will control all the data (voice,data, video,other telemetry) to the tablet and AT&T will still bef sitting on the curb with a flash card saying 'look at me' I got NOTHING- GIVE ME MONEY' ... And we say NOT ! They will perish...AMF !,,
Given T-Mumble's track record, THIS IS A LIE.
And NO one has answered the question, 'if Apple offered 'free' Snow Leopard for some users to upgrade to, and then they HAD to immediately upgrade to lion (of which MANY COULD NOT DO) , what happens to them???.Everybody just seems to be ignoring this monster gulch that"s got to be breeched !!!!! Got any suggestions??.
SO, LET'S SEE... Papa bear is offering to UPGRADE all the older Macs out in the wild to Snow Leopard to get everyone on a platform that's 'close' to reality of the hardware that's 'current'... THEN, as a VERY FIRST STEP of the process to move over to iCloud, the VERY FIRST THING that Papa Bear wants these folks to do is UPGRADE TO LION??? NO!!! I stayed on SL because you ass-clowns told me that my Mac didn't have enough horsepower to run Lion. NOW, you want folks with...
Larry Page has NO CLUE what Steve was thinking or what Tim may do... In all likelihood, part of Tim's legal team already has the charges placed..... What a short-sighted child....
Now you have to remember Katie, that T-Mumble has the DUMBEST MARKETING CMO IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND driving their sales with the devices he believes have "COME TO HIM" begging for his business. The thing that makes this almost the most hilarious tale of a CMO ever, is that the CEO, Humm, actually agrees with him.... THAT'S PANDEMIC STUPIDITY. AND, FIVE regional carriers JUST PROVED IT. T-Mumble will finally get the iPhone 2 in 2016....
N O T !!!!!!!
These AT&T parasites will do anything to promise one set of specs, deliver far less, raise the price on everything they offer in their static network, and openly lie that everything they told you is fact... Sure am glad I AM NOT AND WILL NEVER BE an AT&T customer...
Let's look back, in the not so distant time-travel device called Google Search... THIS quarters numbers AND last quarters LOSS OF CUSTOMERS is EXACTLY the same number (close).... SO, if they stay on a trajectory like this, they'll be OUT OF CUSTOMERS soon... HA! Given that T-Mumble has the WORST MARKETING ORGANIZATION on Earth and the WORST CMO in the history of mankind - still, maybe that's the strategy!!! Kill it all and start over?? These people are morons if they...
Really? You're really excited that the wolrd's worse software will be on an iPad? Really? Complete, utter and sheer delusion....