or Connect

Posts by Bwinski

Whomever this 'analyst' believes that he is or what grand crystal ball he's gazing into, but there is clearly only one word that can and should be used to describe this point of view - STOOPID.
I'm astounihes how long the US mrkelace is going to continue to actually believe these two Ben-counters about iPhones.... This game is all about flagelant egos - tht's it.... T-Mumble sucks , they know it, and are actual trying to be your local friendly third tier player and they like... The ghetto buner of Horne... These are pathetic people. Apple should just buy them and dismiss the whole Lot of them to the ghetto.
NOT, I repeat NOT going to happen....
Cole Brodman, T-Mumble's CMO is the STOOPIDEST Marketing guy in the solar system. IF he's naive enough or arrogant enough to believe that Apple is waiting on T-Mumble to do ANYTHING or decide ANYTHING, he's an idiot.
It's clear, from the PROOF SUBMITTED, that Carrier IQ IS a clandestine logger and is being used by manufacturers and especially the carriers, as a wiretap device. Thanks Cheeeney.... You and your pack of neo-nut clowns started this - now, we're going to finish it.
AND, if Tim says, NAAA , as he should, then what? Hey Bomber...POUND SAND !!!
Again, Apple slaps these guys senseless by simply out competing everyone else... It was a fair fight... I my neighborhood, this is called an old fashioned ass-whoppin..... So what does this leave for Stevie in Seattle ? N A D A .... His only play is with the Finnish who don't like his kind and will Sabatoge him anywhere they find.....ho,,,ho,,,,ho.....
Again, Apple slaps these guys senseless by simply out competing everyone else... It was a fair fight... I my neighborhood, this is called an old fashioned ass-whoppin..... So what does this leave for Stevie in Seattle ? N A D A .... His only play is with the Finnish who don't like his kind and will Sabatoge him anywhere they find.....ho,,,ho,,,,ho.....
I know it's wasn't a dramatic issue on iPad as it was on the 4S, but I tell ya.... I used my iPad 2 from a full charge at 4:30pm yesterday until about 11:30 last night and used about 28-30% of the full charge.. That's a LOT better than it's been over the last few months...I wasn't banging my iPad hard but reasonably average usage...Mail, browsing, multiple calendars, Flipboard, Zite, HBOGO, etc... Pretty good, hey!! Thanks you crafty Apple elves.....
They've been offering this option for a couple of weeks now at the Mission Viejo, CA store...