or Connect

Posts by Bwinski

Well, this is getting old.. So Apple wants us to migrate to iCloud ... Sure doesn't seem that way.. I was assured back on Aug. 28 by the Apple Support folks over the phone, that us MILLIONS of SL 10.6.8 users were going to be able to move over to iCloud - no issue. NOW, the iCloud.com website says I can't even log into the site until I upgrade to Lion !!! I CAN'T you idiots! So, like millions of others, here we are stuck in thls limbo abyss... Maybe that's why MobileMe...
This is BY FAR the worst announcement Apple has ever done... This is worse than MobileMe !!! AWFUL..JUST Crap...
Isn't it nice to be able to tell ATT - F*** YOU VERY MUCH - NO LETTER TO FOLLOW.
Is this guy working for a technology company or a cereal box maker? IF it's a technology company, then this guy Broadman is THE WORST CMO in the history of mankind. IF, he is really 'waiting for " that call" from Apple', then he should be fired immediately. If I was a stockholder in ANY PART of T-Mumble I would be screaming for hie replacement.
Didn't the EU pass legislation a while back, thru-out the whole of the EU where ALL phone/computer/tablet power adapters (at BOTH ends of the cable) and power supplies, should be a single standard???
So, let's do a flash forward... It's now October 1, 2015 and developers from all over the world are coming together for the monster 'Build' conference where Redmond is about to un-leash the first working version of Winders 88. Apple is about to release iPhone X as a milestone for achievement of IOS along with iPad 8. Microshaft revenue from ALL it's products is now about $60 billion a year... Flat... And Apple's is $ 500 billion... Up 62% from last year.... Oh, and their...
Don't you clowns get it yet?? WINDERS 8 DOES NOT EXIST! It's a Power-Point slide show..... It's a FAKE!
HP is NOT going to revive the TouchPad... AND, if you think so, you're delusional. Re-setting the price $200 BELOW BOM costs is a going-out-of-business strategy and will NOT continue...
This would be a monster step forward for every user of Sl that's just on the ragged edge of having a great experience/setup on that platform but not being able to transition to Lion. This will keep MILLIONS of users smiling...
Clearly this issue seems to be getting little press, almost no push back and very little discussion in these forums... This effects MILLIONS of Macs users that can't move to LION and are stuck with NO SOLUTIONS! This seems more like a trick from Redmond than Cupertino... This truly sux...