or Connect

Posts by Bwinski

Clearly this issue seems to be getting little press, almost no push back and very little discussion in these forums... This effects MILLIONS of Macs users that can't move to LION and are stuck with NO SOLUTIONS! This seems more like a trick from Redmond than Cupertino... This truly sux...
I love it when Bomber goes into "I own the world and everyone should listen to me" sales mode... He REALLY shows the world what an A**HOLE he is and has been for so many years.. The sooner the Fin's drop him off a building into a snow heap, the better.... AND, now that his new toy Skype has sent out a survey to all of it's 'users' a survey asking what SMS and IM services you use, does this mean that Bomber and his flock of deaf-monkey hacks is trying to get Skype into...
WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa..... ANYONE dumb enough to actually pick up this pile of garbage, much less read something in it deserves to have to pay Rupe for trash.
Here's the riddle... What makes the New York Post and Charmin bathroom tissue different?? NOTHING.... They both are for use by Rupe's raiders only...as it should be.... BYE..BYE NY Post.. NO ONE will miss this heap of garbage.
6;30 pm on the west coast an the above is still true... bad form...
And you really think anyone cares?
That means that bubbles is NO LONGER running Microshaft.. So.. will he turn up in Espoo running Nokiasoft?? Gets COLD in Finland in the winters Steve... Got enough wodka? OR, is he going to pop up at MicroSkype trying to BE a new client.... Or is he 'broad'band.... Time for Stevie to step away... When Bill left - Steve was exposed and highly radiated.. NOW - he's cooked - well done...
Kinda reminds me of an old Queen tune..... "Another one bites the dust".........
Does anyone know of a REAL either Retina Scan App, Facial Scan App, or a REAL Fingerprint Reader App that controls Logon to an iPad2 ???? This would seem like a natural app for security types but what I've seen so far is AWFUL !!!
Yup...