or Connect

Posts by Bwinski

Another one of Balmer's Flying Monkeys gets a new jug of Apple-Aide.... Har..Har...Har....
JUST like it has been for the past 25 years in the PC business and now into a FAR MORE fluid market than has EVER existed before, Gartner still holds firm to the Microshaft-funded view of the world. They have been spewing this line of PROVABLE LIE for decades... Didn't believe them then (having been proven a good bet) and don't believe them now.... AND, probably never will...
So, unless I've missed something, or all the adoption data is being made up, or Apple's earnings reports have the same validity as something that comes out of Donald's Trump's face, then it's clear, Gartner has gone into the fiction business...
YEAH addabox.... Mundie and the majority of the Klan at Nokiasoft are so clue-free I'm amazed they even know what a tablet or smartphone looks like..!!!
WHAAAAAAaaaaa... WWWWHHAAAAAAaaaaaa... WWWHHHAAAaaaaaaa... Please call a whambulance..1!! Talk about spitting up in your spilt milk..JJeeezzzz.. Kinda sounds like Craig Mundie over at Nokiasoft saying he thinks tablets are a passing fancy and will pass just like any other 'fad'.... Humm.. as they ALL watch TRILLIONS of dollars in sales steam by their windows... Apple has worked very hard on this niche of technology and now that they're gaining ground and making boat...
If Apple has enough to fill 500 Rat Shack shelves why are early orders from launch day STILL at the factory?? I admit, mine finally shipped and they (FedEx) may actually deliver it a couple of days early but that's because everything Apple can squeeze into Q1 better the stock will do !!! Still, it took 2 weeks plus from ordering at 7:30am on US launch day.... maybe I'll get lucky and FedEx will actually show up today !!!
Man... it sure would be nice to get the ones that I ordered on 3/11 at 7:00 AM (pst) before the guy in Alice Springs, Australia that will get his on Friday... But I guess Apple doesn't see it that way....hummm.... turning out to be a bad experience....
Believe me... It won't be a year... When my slave contract expires - I'm gone!!
NOT. They issued a press release that they are NOT getting the iPhone.. They may get it if the deal closes... Classic T-Mumble arrogance... The "We don't give a crap what the customer wants" attitude needs to be burned out of these clowns...
As Balmer and his flying monkey brigade announce there won't be ANYTHING from Nokia/Microshaft until next year..... teehee... can you say, "BYE BYE" ????