or Connect

Posts by jkichline

It's nice to hear that our justice system works. Now these just need to appeal that stupid e-books settlement and I can have faith in our government again.   Now Apple should provide a free iPod Touch to all those plaintiffs and lock them into their ecosystem ;)
Good luck there, Sammy. Sounds like another hack job to stick on your "features" list to make yourself appear relevant to uneducated consumers.
I just don't understand why the government has to butt in and protect me as a consumer in these cases.  Hey guess what? I wanted the iPhone and I paid a premium to get it!  What is this Android's new attempt to try to compete with Apple?   Look, if I want to pay more as a consumer for a product that I'm going to use and that lasts and provides a better user experience, than I damn well want that product at the price it's offered.  I don't need the government protecting...
 I hate it when I'm pubicly revealed. My pubic parts don't like to be probed...
You're not a marketing major are you? You don't need to list specs and all something can do to be effective.  There's plenty of car commercials on TV showing someone driving a car, or performing a mundane task like "driving" or "picking up groceries" in a way that appeals to the viewer through a story or comedy.  The brand is then communicated (logo, slogan, etc) to create a marker in the viewer's mind.  When the user thinks "buy car", that brand should be favorable in...
Good luck trying to do anything music-related on an Android device.  Android doesn't have key features like MIDI or real-time audio processing.  The most simultaneous tracks top-end Android can handle are 8, the same as the original iPad.  The iPad Air 2 can handle 24 tracks.  That's 24 simultaneous, processed audio tracks in real-time...
You can make the app any size you want. In those case, just separate the assets from the app and download them separately when the app first loads.
Assuming those Fandroids can make it out of their mother's basements and do without Cheetos and Mountain Dew for an evening.
I really don't understand what capitalism has to do with the problem. But then again I'm white and don't quite understand what the problem is. I've had some black friends lecture me on white privilege and how I had it easy and stuff. My mom was a waitress and my dad was a maintenance man and they worked hard to give us a better life. I was able to go to college and started my own businesses. Nobody ever gave me anything. We didn't resort to crime and we certainly respected...
Aww... did someone knock the crown off of precious baby King Zuckerberg?   Wake up there Mark. People are frustrated with getting spammed by advertisements, game requests and other crap. I hope Apple comes out with something that's free and ad-free and your little empire will collapse.