or Connect

Posts by jkichline

You're not too bright huh? So you're saying that temperature approaching a "whopping" 100 degrees Fahrenheit is altering the aluminum structure enough to ease bending? Are you serious? Do you honestly believe that a material that is used in aircrafts for both hot and extreme cold applications is even remotely effected by your ass temperature?  I can almost guarantee you that repeated impact from test equipment is creating more heat than is generated from the body. Apple's...
I think this is a flanking maneuver by Apple if you think in terms of military strategy.  Let me explain... • I think almost everyone would agree that a 3.5" - 4" device works best for most hands. Sure there are people with giant hands, and there are many smaller framed people with smaller hands.  So I think this is a great size. But...• Android has increased marketshare for two reasons. Price and size.  Speed and quality and software are not the winning factors. It's just...
iRoll
Just the smug look on his face... you can tell he's the biggest douche there is. Just makes me cringe every time.
One word... APPLECARE+.  Here's what you do.  You stick your bent-ass phone in the front pocket of your tight-ass, nut-crunching, 10-ton hydraulic press jeans, and you drive to the nearest Apple Store and you give them the phone, and then give you a new one and say "don't sit on your phone, dumb-ass". Then you pay the $100 to get APPLECARE+ so you can get it replaced up to three times or whatever for free when you substitute your brain for a bloody brick.   And as it's...
The Note 3 is also 1.2 mm THICKER than the iPhone 6+ and duh, it's made out of plastic so (gasp) it returns to it's original shape.  So thicker and made out of flexible material seems to be why it didn't retain the bend.   That being said, it takes a load of pressure to get this to bend. I would suspect that other devices made out of aluminum that size will also bend.  I still don't think this is really news other than it's a big, thin device that under strain and...
I called Apple on Saturday because after I preordered two iPhone 6's, AT&T sent a text basically saying that my monthly fee would be increased and that we would need to switch to AT&T Next, or buy the phone outright. After being on hold for about 20 minutes, they basically said I would have to deal with AT&T. So then after calling AT&T and waiting, they said to come into the store. So she did and avoided waiting in the long line. They were ready when she arrived with a...
You mean your post?
Supports up to 5k video! *   * Performance subject to 10-12 FPS
Makes sense. I think the biggest competitive advantage that Apple has over Android (among many other attributes) is security and identity protection. They should keep this as secure as possible. Even if developer access was granted and was beyond secure, it could be perceived as being otherwise.