or Connect

Posts by jkichline

Or, you know... maybe you should just remember your freaking Anniversary like a real man. Who needs to be reminded? Polygamists?
I just had Siri set a reminder to tell my wife Happy Anniversary tomorrow. Worked perfectly. Not sure what Microsoft is smoking. Must have Balmer trying to speak into it... Siri only understands human, not monkey.
Sad, sad Microsoft.
That sounds like a great business! Clay shooting but with moving and intelligent targets :)
Typically these drones don't come with a video camera, but allow you to attach a GoPro. That way you can always upgrade the camera, or use it for something else when you're not flying around.
That's usually the point of drones.
Whoopdiddydodahday.
The world doesn't want us to police the world. That was made abundantly clear when George W. Bush invaded Iraq to topple Saddam Hussein.  I didn't think it was where we should have deployed our military, but that's another story. The world thought that we should have gone in with the U.N. instead.   I think you need to point the finger at the U.N. at this point who don't seem to concerned with the matters you bring up, no matter how much the U.S. could do.  I should also...
This judge is a joke. She doesn't stand for justice not the consumer, only for protecting the Amazon monopoly, the interests of lawyers and lining government pockets. Get this corrupt judge off the bench! What a farce.
I find it funny how Apple was a few percentage points off market expectation on a device that WILL see an update in a few months and suddenly it's all doom and gloom. Please. People actually do other things in the summer other than play on their iPad.  We also know that Apple also reports numbers purchased by consumers, not tablets shipped. Hell, Amazon doesn't tell you any information on their devices.   Like many have said before, Apple is also a victim of its own...