or Connect

Posts by jkichline

I'm thinking that Apple will design the phone to allow one handed operation while also delivering near edge to edge screen at full HD resolution. I like my 4s form factor as well.
The puThe purpose of a corporation is to increase shareholder wealth. These companies are not charities, they need to turn a profit. The difference is that every other manufacturer is trying to gain market share so they can then increase margins later, or drop the manufacturing quality to maintain high profit margins at a lower retail price.
Guess I won't be considering a Tesla.
Most companies that offer a fee to talk about the problem will refund that amount if it's found that the problem is their issue. I had this happen a few times when contacting Microsoft support on a development project.  However, I don't believe that a company should be expected to support a product indefinitely. 1 year, yes. Two years, yes. But at some point it's the responsibility of the consumer to agree that the product works to their specification.   I agree with you...
I think you actually made this person's point for them. It's not that they aren't innovative, but they spend a lot of time showing all the cool stuff they are working on without really releasing anything that is a finished, usable product by the general population. In other words, Google runs in sort of a constant state of beta and they like it that way.   Now before you get all upset with this, let me give an explanation. Google Glass. I have one and developed a beta...
As a shareholder you should realize that support costs money without a corresponding revenue stream which means that you can't continue to give free support indefinitely unless you want your share price to drop. This is actually good news for the consumer since it says, yes we will help you for $19 per incident which is very low.  Some customer support calls are around $100 per incident.  This amount would hardly cover the cost of me driving an Apple store and back for...
Nice!!!
Good for Apple. Independent on my feelings about Apple, I believe that this was a gross misuse of government and that justice was not served, and even perverted. I think others here have made the case that just because e-book prices became higher, does not mean that there was some monopolistic action occurring or that customers were harmed in any way.   I believe that to say Apple colluded to raise prices is false. Apple merely brought their agency model to the...
At least they update their OS more than once a year... and make it available on more than just their flagship phones on specific carriers. Heck, Apple even updated iOS 6.1. How many infected and broken Android OS versions are out there that will never be upgraded and were never supported after the time they were bought? Of course, Android is the most secure. You don't have to worry about the security of the device if they are turned off in a drawer collecting dust.