or Connect

Posts by jkichline

Winter does not official start until the Winter Solstice on December 21st and goes until the Vernal Equinox on about March 19th. So you're incorrect. They have until December 21st.
Plus being able to use them anywhere makes it event better.
Keynote and Pages are powerful apps. I use Numbers and it does everything I need, but I do know people like the Excel because of all the macros. Of course, these people also make complete "apps" in Excel like the Flight Simulator (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gYb5GUs0dM) and, as kids, made their TI calculators show boobs as inverted normal distribution curves.
Just get an iPad. Morons.
This is not boding well for Samsung. Their stall tactic is pissing off the jury... and with sourdough bread sandwiches. There's sort of a poetic ring to that. Samsung is sour about giving up their dough and the jury has to eat it... hmm...
I don't want a bigger phone, but a bigger screen is always nice. The only way they can do this (and I've been saying this for at least since the iPhone 5 rumors) is to make the thing ALL SCREEN. This would be a crazy achievement if they can do it since they would have to embed the TouchID, speaker, camera, and proximity sensor into and behind the screen, or possibly on the very edges of it. That would be pretty amazing though.
No duh. But the I'm not buying THEIR products. I don't care that they manufacturer for others. They do a great job at that. What I do care about is when they steal others intellectual property with impunity and then act like it's not a big deal. It IS a big deal. So no, I don't purchase their branded products in the hope that they will stop stealing. You the consumer reinforce their unethical business practices when you buy their end products.   Concerning their dealings...
I'm aware, but I bought the product from Apple, allowing them to choose the suppliers they deem fit and giving them the majority of the profit. Unless I'm Amish, it's stupid and pointless to do it another way. I don't mind Samsung the manufacturer of great components.  I do mind Samsung the corporation that rips off other companies ideas to make something cheaper with no vision of their own.
So sick of Samsung. I will not buy anything from those immoral bastards.
Apple's future smart TV should just be regular TV with no advertising and just great content on a great display in a package that is dang sexy. Smart does not equal "advertising the crap out of your consumers".