or Connect

Posts by jkichline

If you think Apple hasn't already started on something great, you'd be... well an analyst. I think Apple is waiting for everyone else puts their cards on the table so they can make them all look dumb.
I have to agree with this. I was just at a large music convention over the weekend for an app I sell. On multiple occasions, I had users come up and ask if the app will run on "their iPad". When I ask what model they say "Tab something?" or "Aries"... they have Android tablets but *think* they have an iPad. We underestimate how clueless some users can be when it comes to technology. Sadly, this is commonplace. I've had to tell a number of potential users that they don't...
What game is over? That game of profit margin that corporations are supposed to win? I hate to tell you but, Apple is taking the lion share of profit in mobile phones, computers and app store sales. Android only has marketshare with people who don't have the money to buy an Apple product yet.
Again, you are going to want to work on your English skills to pass as believable and not a paid Samsung troll.
You English sound Korean!
Lame. That's ok, Apple will have the last laugh soon.
Get one of these. Works great! They have foot pedals too... http://airturn.com/digit-ii/products/airturn/bluetooth-airturn/digit-ii
It's not an accessory for an iPad, although AirPlay is f'n awesome. We use one everyday to stream Netflix Amanda iTunes at home. Works great. Roku is super clunky and ugly. Sorry little CEO dude. It will be sad to watch Apple bury you with the next iteration of the product.
Oh geez, I'm sure he's going to be a model employee and contribute to the staggering morale of a dying company.
II could be wrong but building glass is normally not recyclable because of what is in the glass (tinting, UV protection, lamination, tempering, etc. I could be wrong. Here's a URL to an article that backs up that assumption:http://1800recycling.com/2011/09/window-glass-recycling-difficult-not-impossible/