or Connect

Posts by jkichline

Hey, if you want Google to have access to everything about you including all your purchase history... have at it!  Just know that you are the sheep and Google has the shears and making a killing off your private information.  As for me, I'd rather my information not be kept ANYWHERE. This includes a retail location's servers or by Google in the cloud. I'm sorry, but my credit card information has been hacked too many times by POS magnetic readers (in a taxi in NYC),...
When Samsung thanks Apple for paving their way (to rip off the iPhone)...
Bummer. I tried to enter each of my credit cards into Apple Pay and none of them work, including one that should work (Chase Visa).  I'm hoping that gets sorted out soon.
Just get the $69 drive and plug it in. Problem Solved. Nobody else wants or uses them anymore.
If you are looking for the fastest single thread performance then you want less cores and a higher clock rate. More cores only helps if you are doing more concurrent things (or if the process you are running can split execution across more threads). Dual core will be fine as long as you get a nice and high clock rate.
No we don't. That's because our iPhone 4S still outperforms anything on Android and does it's job. You don't need to lust after bigger numbers if you're happy with what you have.
I'd like to impale that green robot POS with a stick up it's arse.   I can almost guarantee you that 64 bit Android running on this processor with that screen resolution will suck. But hey, they can stick "Now with extra 64-bit power!" on the spec sheet and moronic consumers will buy it just because.
With all due respect, the facts stated in this article (assuming they are correct) state that an executive of the company sold shares AFTER Apple withheld a payment and before shareholders knew of this damning information. What that means is these executives traded with insider knowledge of the state of the company which makes it illegal.  Thus, they are crooks and frauds.  They were maintaining a shield of success up until declaring bankruptcy.  The only reason they would...
Ugh!  I kind of thought so which is why I wasn't too pissy ;)
You do realize that Apple is not associated with MacWorld right?  Steve Jobs himself said that Apple would not be participating in MacWorld any longer and doing their own events in like 2010 or 2011. GT Advanced is just a bunch of little guys trying to run with the big dogs and realized too late that they couldn't. Now they are going to get massacred in court and their company demolished.  Apple may buy up the pieces for pennies on the dollar and do what GT had "promised"...