or Connect

Posts by jkichline

I think my iPhone is too thin hide a body though... /s   On a more serious note, I'm not sure this makes any sense. Creating encryption that can be cracked makes it inherently flawed encryption.  When you have a device that is sold in countries like China and Russia who distrust American government surveillance... and when you have very sophisticated cyberterrorists, and when you have folks like the president of the United States that wants to use an iPhone for matters...
I can't wait to give some retailers the finger this holiday shopping season. The only question is which one to give them: my TouchID'd thumb or the middle one?
Guess they won't be getting my business then. Simple as that. I'm tired of these monkeys getting hacked and my credit card stolen. Looking at you Delta Airlines, Home Depot, Target, etc.
How burdensome. $500+ million. Must be rough. Way to blow an opportunity. I'm sure everyone just sheds a tear for them...
The point of the quote is lost on many and has it's roots is the notion that a great creative minds can take concepts from one arena and then transpose them into another medium, creating a greater masterpiece than the original.  The whole point is that the ability to do this is what makes the artist great.  No one would ever say that Picasso ripped off or copied someone else's work. In the same way, no one would say that Dali copied Picasso either.  Each of these creative...
Apple pinked a deal with GT Advanced? Sounds gross. #Typo
App developer here. We make an app in the top charts for iPads. I think we know a bit about updating and testing things for our few hundred thousand users.Truth is iOS 6 was a great iOS. iOS 7.0.x was a terrible release with a lot of stability issues, but a lot of our pain came from working around issues. iOS 7.1.x were much better but there are still some oddities in the SDK, especially with Bluetooth and text encoding issues.iOS 8.0.x has had some significant troubles...
Unfortunately it's true. The first versions of iOS 7 were terrible. The first release and the pulled release of iOS 8 was equally so. I'm running iOS 8.1 beta and it's much more solid, but still has issues.I write an iOS app for a living so I'm not here to "pander bullshit". But I do need to speak the truth to my users and we are urging caution with updates at this time: http://onsongapp.com/ios8/
We are still urging caution to users of our app due to bugs in iOS 8. The truth is that there are issues, particularly with external video crashing the operating system with a blue screen of death and displaying RTF or Word files. We also have seen some other issues with networking and general performance issues. iOS 8.1 beta fixes some but not all of these issues. The trouble is that users think that iOS is always flawless and just upgrade before they run our software...
With 160+ billion in the bank, I'm sure they'll be just fine. They can probably afford some better consultants than you too. Also just because someone rips you off doesn't make you a bad leader. It would make more sense to keep those who struck the deal accountable for any decisions that may have contributed.Also, I sick of everyone just blaming leaders for the worlds issues. Get over yourselves.