or Connect

Posts by jkichline

How about you fix some damn bugs Apple instead of releasing it to the public. There are things that I can't fix in iOS 8 still!   1) Improper Microsoft Word formatting in UIWebView. 2) Kernel panic iOS-level crash when using external video over Lightning video adapters. 3) Terrible WiFi performance and issues with the Multipeer Connectivity Framework.   Best yet... I can't log into the bug reporter.  No error message of why and no response from anyone at...
Sure, shit happens... but thanks to Apple's App Store being down, I lost half a day of sales. So glad I give them 30% of sales...
Hey Apple. Planning on reimbursing us app developers for your incompetence and a day of last sales?
I think, considering this is a jewelry-grade product, that $600-$1100 is about right.
I think if you look at other 18k watches on the market, it's actually quite reasonable. Take a look at a Rolex. You can't get a gold rolex for less than $15,000. Just saying.
10 million would be about quadruple the existing smartphone market. Hardly a failure.
Tick. Tock.
"Fries Our Balls"?
I think the legal battle early on was an attempt to give Android manufacturers a chance to fess up. That's why Apple didn't bother suing Google since that would preclude destroying them utterly. Go Apple.
Ah, so the no name tablets that no one uses and people get for free to run free apps and never buy anything for or on and do nothing useful with... is "beating" Apple.  Yeah. Who cares.   I'll tell you what the real story should be... is what happens when people realize that they don't want this crap taking up room in their house and trash it? There are tons of electronic equipment and crap that people buy for nothing that consumes natural resources and has no real value...