or Connect

Posts by jkichline

I think what we are going to witness is a transformation of Apple from a tech company into a lifestyle company. The connection of the stock split with WWDC with major acquisitions and hires are no coincidence. This means something big is coming that will transform Apple into another thing entirely.
Duh? The fact is what others are pushing out the market doesn't differentiate anyway. The bar is pretty low.
Once again we see that Apple has the balls and intellect to do something new. Once they prove it can be done, the unimaginative cowards at Samsung and the like act like "oh, but phone manufacturers have always used sapphire."  I hope they (the Korean copyists) blow their money on this and find out they don't have the IP to pull it off well.
I could have told you that. I had to try to port a gyroscope oriented app to Android a number of years ago (search for TechoBloc) and it's not fun. GPS and other sensors are drastically different between various Android devices, making testing a bloody nightmare.
Looks like a nice device. Like a said on another post, I like the Surface Pro, but it's a heavy beast. However, comparing a tablet to a laptop... yes of course the tablet should be lighter. But compare that to an iPad Air. The Surface Pro is too heavy to be a true tablet. That's why they keep moving it towards the laptop category. However, it can't replace a laptop if you can't use it on your lap with a floppy keyboard. Have you tried to use a Surface on your lap?...
You simply uncheck that from your Apple ID.  It's not a security issue since you had all those numbers and emails associated with a single Apple ID.  Set up another one if you have a problem with that arrangement.
Remove your phone number from iMessage. Dumb arse.
It's not bashing, it's honest criticism that needs to be accounted for in the innovation process. Just because you *can* do something doesn't mean you *should* and technology needs to be appropriate to fit or influence the culture. I think that Google is doing the exact opposite of what they should do, and the reason is they want everyone to wear Google Glass so they can harvest their personal data. The technology would be perfect for key industries. For instance, medical...
Guys... this is a real life look at how girls will react to seeing you wear Google Glass.
I also love how that girl looking on in the background is all like "boy, that makes him look even more like a dork than I thought was possible".