or Connect

Posts by jkichline

I think this is interesting research and does speak to the fact that Android is not very secure and allows apps to be side loaded quite easily. The open nature and hackability makes it very attractive to terrorists groups competing with forces like the US military. I wouldn't be surprised if we would start finding Android devices strapped to IED and missiles for GPS navigation and communications.  It's a pretty scary prospect that rogue militants (whether Al-Qaeda or just...
I love watching the dogs scuffle over the crumbs the master dropped.
Samsung is a shameful company. In what world would an acquisition mean that you no longer need to uphold your contracts?
They will announce mid September and launch a week later, probably on the 19th or 23rd. That would get them a week or so of sales push for the quarter, but continue a strong sales push through the end of the year.
When two companies merge, there will be overlap in functions, typically on the administration side (finance, office management, etc).  It's quite feasible that 40% of the company are these types of people that have duplicate positions at Apple. It would stand to reason that you need to let them go at some point, but there's nothing saying that they couldn't apply to Apple HQ.  The report does say global, so there's a good chance a lot of this is retail presence overseas...
Just because the weapons are US made, doesn't make it our responsibility. When you purchase something, it's yours.  What you do with it is your responsibility.  In the case of Israel, they have US-made F16 fighters. So what? They had the money to purchase them. What they use them for is up to them.  Gaza has Russian made equipment. So what? I'm not blaming Russia for the rockets being launched at Israel anymore than I'm blaming the US for rockets being fired into...
Buawhahaha! That's funny Russia. I think Apple would sooner remove all their products from your country first.
Don't care.
Oh please let it be true, only so I can stop hearing all the complaining.
Well, someone call in the four horsemen of the apocalypse and throw a large millstone in the sea. Apple is doomed... /s